Lauren & George's Wishes Wedding- 12.01/16- WP/Attic *Updated 5/15: Mickey's Very Merry XMas Party

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by Lauren1027, Dec 16, 2015.

1. amalone1013

amalone1013 DIS Veteran

I'm so behind! All of your photos are amazing! Just gorgeous. A perfect day!

I love that you guys got to go to the Christmas party with friends too! What a fun way to end the day. All of your PP pictures are awesome.

I want to get some photos around the Boardwalk too. We are staying at the Dolphin, so I think we're going to try and do a first look and some photos around the Boardwalk before going to the ceremony.

DF's dad is also diabetic. We keep teasing him and telling him we'll have a fruit plate for him :rotfl:

2. Lauren1027

Lauren1027 Mouseketeer

Thank you!!! It really was such a perfect day and I wouldn't change a thing. You must be so deep into wedding planning now and anxiously awaiting your big day! I can't recommend Boardwalk pictures enough! It is seriously such the perfect backdrop for any portraits. They are my favorite pictures from our whole day (aside from our Mickey balloon pictures).