Please delete

Oh wow, our planning session is the day after yours! So sorry about the drama you’ve been dealing with- I’ll echo other posters’ thoughts that weddings seem to have a way of bringing these things out, but that doesn't make it hurt less. Hope your sister's coming around.

Love your gown and the one you’re looking at for bridesmaids! Definitely perfect for a vintagey 1920s theme. :goodvibes Hope the bhldn one works out when they try it on IRL!

Congrats! Maybe we will pass by each other! When is your wedding date and various other fun Disney wedding details?

The drama seems to have calmed itself. Sister and I are back to talking on the daily and seems to be supportive of everything. Thank you! I love my dress and just want it to come in so I can go try it on!

:) Our date is March 3- ceremony at WP, reception at BoardWalk Inn ballrooms, what I am calling the "Viennese hour" because we're also trying to keep the true nature of the event a secret from our guests at Italy Isola. ;)

Good! Jealousy-fueled misbehavior affects the best of us (speaking from experience :rolleyes1). Glad it seems to have passed.

Waiting for the dress is so hard! I know it's going to be months, but I'm still so excited for mine to come in too.

:teeth: Honestly, we’ve kept even that pretty under wraps- we only bring it up when people ask about food or timing (since our reception’s starting at something like 4:30, we want people to realize it’s going to go later than they’d probably think). So far, nobody’s questioned it. Hahahaha and that’s exactly why I had to tell my parents we’d decided against it. Hate to lie, but otherwise the whole family would have known within hours. :rotfl:

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party Night sounds so fun!

Perfect GIF usage with Mike.

Those BM gowns (particularly the beading) are so perfectly 1920s, it’s amazing. I love that this is the brand of “vintage” that seems to be in style now- it’s so chic and elegant.

As far as trivia goes, some Googling turned up this list - https://chartcons.com/140-disney-trivia-questions-answers/ . Glancing at it, it might be too advanced- I’m a Disney junkie and I wouldn’t know a lot of these. Off the top of my head, there’s the standard “what does EPCOT stand for” that they always seem to ask on the Magical Express bus too. What ride did The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh replace? At what Disney restaurant can you order “the grey stuff?” Come to think of it, these might all be ME bus questions...

Maybe you could also do some Disney music? You can play clips of songs and have the guests guess what the song is, or what movie/ride it’s from. Stuff like that tends to turn into a sing-a-long, which might be fun. :laughing:

I love your overall cake and floral theme! I originally wanted an Art Deco/Great Gatsby wedding with a reception in ADH. When we couldn't get ADH I changed the theme because I feel like that theme fits ADH the best. I'm so excited to see how all the decor turns out!

Both dresses are pretty.. such a hard decision! I like the white top/Cinderella bottom. It looks more bridal/Disney to me. You could even wear it to your rehearsal dinner!

Omg I chose the same exact flowers for my bridal bouquet! I love the mix of purples. Love love love your wedding theme and cake and decor options! Your wedding seems like it's going to be freaking amazing! So excited to see how it all comes together for you!

Those shoes are ADORABLE. :love:And I looove your color scheme with the floral.

My $.02 on the engagement party outfits is that they're both super pretty and romantic-looking. I'd go with the free one, but I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Love reading your PJ! One question though, maybe I'm just crazy lol but which restaurant did you go to at Disney Springs for your Welcome Party tasting? I couldn't seem to find it anywhere lol but that seems like it was amazing! How nice of them to do that for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!