Laundry service/life jacket rental??

mum808

Earning My Ears
My daughter and I are going to WDW in Dec for the first time...we are staying at All Star Music....has anyone used their laundry service? I was wondering how much it costs and if its worth it to have them do it instead of us having to take time away from playing to do laundry...also do you have to pay to rent a life jacket for the pool at the hotel? anyone know how much that cost if so? Thanks soo much!! we are soo excited!!princess:

Life jackets are free. Never used laundry services, but have used laundry rooms to do laundry while we swim, as they are located right at the pool. Kind of makes it less of a chore to just get out of pool & flip machine.
Have fun!

when did the Disney resorts get a laundry service? even if it's $30 a bag it would be worth it.

I remember the prices being per item. Something like a dollar or 2 per shirt 3-4for pants maybe???

Of course i'm guessing,as I only glanced at the card, because as a pp said, we just do a load or 2 while at the pool.

I also do my laundry while we use the pool. The only drawback is bracing ourselves for the overwhelming air conditioning inside the laundry room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter