Laundry rooms at Old Key West - do they still have them?

Iris

Not-so-secretly wishing to own the Disney Wonder
I did a search on this forum but most of the responses were from 2006 and 2007. Do they still have laundry rooms at Old Key West? We are staying next week in a studio (haven't stayed in a studio for a long time) and was just wondering if they still have them.

If they still have laundry rooms, are the machines still free? Are there still vending machines in them to purchase laundry supplies?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

There are laundries at each pool and yes, you can purchase supplies. I buy those Purex 3-in-1 sheets and put a few in a ziploc and bring them from home. They don't take up much room in our luggage and are very easy to use.

The laundry rooms at the pools are small. Maybe two washers and three dryers. So you either get there early in the morning or work around the other guests trying to do laundry while visiting the pool.

I'm staying @ OKW in June and was told we have a W/D in our 2 bedroom villa..is that true?

I'm staying @ OKW in June and was told we have a W/D in our 2 bedroom villa..is that true?

Yes, you'll need to provide your own detergent and fabric softener or softener sheets if you use them. You will get a single use box of Tide on days you get service by Housekeeping, but if you need more than that, you'll have to provide your own.

we are here now and just used them at the pool near miller's rd only 2 washers but 4 dryers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter