Laundry at Saratoga Springs?

Jaime

DIS Veteran
We are renting points in a studio...is there a place where we can wash clothes? Does anyone know the cost? Is there multiple washers and dryers? Is it close to a playground? My DH and oldest dd are going to Quest our first day at Saratoga and I thought it would be a good time for me and youngest dd to do some laundry after 9 days of dirty clothes and play at the playground before going to DTD.

Thanks...

They are close to the pools, the main pool area has 3 or 4 washers and dryers. The quiet pool closer to DTD had 2 washers (1 regular and 1 large front load) and 4 dryers.

No charge for using them.

Detergent and dryer sheets available for purchase (detergent was $1 a load). I carried my own - measure out in a small zipper bag, place all and dryer sheets in a larger zipper (I use Ziploc) bag.

Make sure you have your room ID to get into the laundry rooms. They open the key lock.

Will we get our key before our room is ready? We arrive around 11:00 but figure our room won't be ready until 5:00...was hoping to wash clothes then have them store it for us until we got back from MVMCP.

You'll get a room key (room ID) when you check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter