Laundry at Cabana Bay

mrsswat

DIS Veteran
Are there laundry facilities at this resort? Easy access? Able to purchase detergent? Thanks

The laundry rooms are on the third and sixth floors. They accept credit cards or quarters. The sell laundry soap, fabric softener and dryer sheets in a vending machine. I’ve never found them to be overly busy.

This is what I found while researching:

There is guest laundry facilities available on the first floor of the Castaway, Thunderbird, Starlight, Bayside and Beachside buildings.
There is laundry on the third and sixth floor of the Americana and Continental Buildings.

This is what I found while researching:

There is guest laundry facilities available on the first floor of the Castaway, Thunderbird, Starlight, Bayside and Beachside buildings.
There is laundry on the third and sixth floor of the Americana and Continental Buildings.
thank you for this info! I need this for our upcoming trip next week. You’d think the main hotel website would label this clearly and have it on their maps. 🤷‍♀️

Is guest laundry still available in Cabana Bay? Is there a shower near the pool or shower in Volcano Bay? We have a late flight and want to visit VB/shower before we go to the airport. Is that doable?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter