Laundry at AKL?

I used their laundry room located across the hallway from Simba's Clubhouse on the 1st floor. It has a small lounge area with a tv:laundy: which was nice to help pass the time. Not sure if there's more than one there.

No pics, sorry. But I used a different one at AKL than the OP (mine was not across from Simba's whatever)...it was also VERY clean, and had the lounge area with a sofa, chairs & TV. I usually use laundry onsite & AKL's was the nicest I've seen yet.

DH was asking me why on earth i was taking photos of the laundry, i'm glad someone actually wants them!! think i was getting a bit carried away and i ended up taking photos of everything (air conditioning panels, inside of the safe, sprinklers!, inside of fridges etc...!)
CIMG1533.jpg

CIMG1534.jpg

CIMG1535.jpg

CIMG1536.jpg

and here's one of DH watching the tv
CIMG1537.jpg

Yay!

Thank you, karentan, for posting your photos! I knew someone would have them, and now I can see how many machines there are, etc. in preparation for our stay there!

Thanks again for posting, here, and the club photos as well!:)

Thanks for the pictures, it looks really nice. I was a little disappointed in the one at the Poly when we were there. AKL looks much cleaner and has more room.

Thanks again

glad i could be of help, i took all these photos hoping that someone would want them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter