Laugh Floor AP Previews set for 3/30, 3/31, & 4/1

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
From the annual passholder site at disneyworld.com:

What's so great about getting the last laugh when you can get the first? Help Mike Wazowski, your "Monster of Ceremonies," and his wild and crazy pals power the city of Monstropolis — with laughter — at the new Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor Passholder preview. You and up to three guests can be among the first to experience the new interactive show March 30 - April 1; before its official opening at the Magic Kingdom®!

Additional Information:
Passholders must show their pass and a photo ID for admission.
Passholder Guests must have regular Theme Park Admission.
Dates and availability are subject to change without notice.
The attraction may experience downtimes during this preview period.

I saw a preview of this attraction in December and it really needed some help.

I saw a preview of this attraction in December and it really needed some help.

I believe that the show has been changed and the comedy routine has been updated with different "monsters". The guest previews of the show back in January were not that positive so changes were initiated. I'tll be interesting to see if the "new" show is any better.

I saw it last week, and while it was pretty good, it wasn't great. The funniest parts were the audience interaction parts, while the comedy parts just weren't all that funny. I think that's why Turtle Talk is so much better - it's all audience interaction with no added filler.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter