Latest on BLT Studio Bath Retrofit

Cmbar

DIS Veteran
I have been trying to find some posts about the BLT bathroom retrofits to move the sink in the Bathroom vs the Kitchenette area. Has this been done to most of the resort? After all the complaing about the original setup I am surprised not to see more posts about the changes. That is assuming the changes have been done. Would love to hear if they have added bathroom locks or moved the sinks into the bathroom since this was announced in the Disney Files more than 9 months ago! Any updates??

Thanks! It definitely was one dissappointment for us new BLT owners when we stayed for the first time in a studio.

We were just at BLT last week in a studio. There was a sink in the bathroom and a latch was on the sliding bathroom door.

We were there in July, but sink was still in kitchen only and no latch on the bathroom door of our unit.

We were there in March and had a sink in the bathroom and a latch on the door. We had a MK view studio on the 9th floor.

Based on a very unscientific and non-representative sample, it appears they're between 60-80% done with the conversion.

That's so not a fair sample size though. I'm sure if you called CR management someone would know somewhere. I'm sure if you called MS, someone would make up an answer for you ;).

Does anyone have a picture of the sink in the bathroom?

Did they keep the 2nd sink in the kitchenette, or change the countertop so that it no longer has a hole?

Did they actually move the wall and basically keep the sink in the same place, but on the other side of the wall...if that makes any sense.

Just curious.

Does anyone have a picture of the sink in the bathroom?

Did they keep the 2nd sink in the kitchenette, or change the countertop so that it no longer has a hole?

Did they actually move the wall and basically keep the sink in the same place, but on the other side of the wall...if that makes any sense.

Just curious.

When we toured in June, they said they were in the process of changing the arrangement. The bathroom sink in the kitchen would be moved to the kitchen.

We just returned and what they did was close off half of the counter that held the "bathroom" sink and left the other part in the kitchen. It was on the far end.

The locks were on all the doors as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!