Late Parking at DL

Briarrose1306

Mouseketeer
I feel like I've heard something about if you park super late at DL (like around 10pm or so) they don't charge you for parking. Any truth to this or am I crazy? TIA!

Sometimes they remove the booth attendants before the park closes at one or both lots. It seems to happen when the lot is mostly full and there's not a lot of money to be made by paying more CMs to be there. I haven't experienced it at M&F since they added the premium parking. It happened to me about a week ago at TS. They also weren't directing parking, and I had to circle until I found an open spot.

Its true, at least with my experience at the parking structure, not sure about Toy Story. Usually around 2hr -90min before latest park closing no one will be staffed at the toll booths, so you just drive right on in.

Yeah, when the entrances slow down enough that it's not worth it to pay someone to be there, they leave the gates open and you can just enter. It's never a guarantee though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter