I'm freaking just a little bit! I have it in my head that I want to go from Nov. 28th through Dec. 2nd. BUT!! My friend may need me to fill in as her date for a trip to Vegas at that time. Her husband may get a new job that will require him to be in training during that time frame, which will cause him to miss out on their already planned vacation. However, he hasn't gotten word yet and I feel like I need to make a decision soon about booking my WDW trip. Here's my dilemma... I can only do one or the other (not both). AND I really want to book things for Disney ASAP to avoid running out of options. I want to book a value resort. I plan to wait until closer to the trip to get an AP if there are discount rates at that time. But I'm worried that the rooms will fill up quickly. Does anyone have a clue as to how far in advance I should book (a dealine?)? Thank you!!!