Late Night Snacks at MGM?

CJ

DIS Veteran
DD & I will be at a late night EMH at MGM next week. :cheer2:

We'll have had an early dinner and will be wanting a snack at some point. Does anyone have any suggestions for good snacks to eat while we wait for Fantasmic?

Do a lot of places stay open during the late EMH?

If I remember correctly, we got a pretzel and took it in with us. But I can't remember for sure...

Leaving in a matter of hours! We'll be at the EMH too and attending the early Fantasmic show as we booked one of the pkgs. My expectation is that we'll visit Pizza Planet and a share a pizza or pizza combo in the evening as our dinner is at 4:40 and EMH ends at 1am.

MGM also has the Turkey leg vendor. Ice cream shaped as Mickey is a good choice in any park. Someone else mentioned fruit flavored ice, we'll be in the 90s all week.

You might also want to take a look at the snack Sticky at the top of this forum. It will list known snacks available at MGM and permissible on the dining plan (though you didn't mention that). On or off the plan the list is helpful identifing snacks!

Let the magic begin!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter