Late June/July is this a good time?

diswix

Where dreams come true
We are looking at possibly next June/July to visit Disneyland. I must say it does make me a little nervous because we love WDW and I really feel I will be comparing the two. My two fifteen year olds really want to try this coast and park ;Please help.

That is a busy time of year for Disneyland. But the good news is that you will probably not have any rides down for refurb. I've never been to WDW so I can't compare the two, but I'm sure that you will find that each has their upside and downside.

No doubt it is going to be busy. The good news is that there is little chance of rain, however it will be sunny and hot so bring that sunblock.

You're planning a 2006 trip then right? At least you'll be avoiding the crowds of this year June/July which are heightened due to the 50th anniversary. If you go to Disneyland with the mindset that you are comparing the two, you'll likely come away disappointed. WDW is a resort community with 4 major theme parks, water parks, entertainment district etc. Disneyland is a different kind of atmosphere a bit more laid back and it's the original. However, there is LOTS to do in Southern California so if you add on beach trips, Universal Hollywood, Knotts Berry Farm, etc you'll ensure that your whole family has a great trip on the West Coast.

I assume you're working with school schedules. If May is a possibility for you, it would be less crowded than June/July. It would even be possible to enjoy Disneyland over a long weekend if you have teacher conferences etc that might allow you to take some October time off.

I will let you know. We will be there this year last week in June into the beginning of July. Yes, we understand about the crowds however, I needed to work around School, summer jobs, and work schedules. We are planning 8 days out there with a 5 day pass for Disney.

As far as crowds nothing can be as bad as WDW MK NYEve. Now those are crowds.

Thank you for all the valuable information. We are tied to UK school holidays and my boys would have just sat their final exams.So some Disney magic will be well appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter