Late dinner at Epcot-back to hotel?

katiedid0801

Mouseketeer
We have an 8:40 reservation at Le Cellier on a night that Epcot closes at 9. What will be the best way to get back to our hotel (Pop Century) after dinner? How late do the busses run? Or would we be better off walking through the IG and catching a cab from one of the Epcot resorts? :confused3 TIA! :sunny:

katiedid0801 said:
We have an 8:40 reservation at Le Cellier on a night that Epcot closes at 9. What will be the best way to get back to our hotel (Pop Century) after dinner? How late do the busses run? Or would we be better off walking through the IG and catching a cab from one of the Epcot resorts? :confused3 TIA! :sunny:

Good question. I have an 8:50 ressie at the Coral Reef on a 9pm close night. I'd like to know the answer, too.

You should be fine taking the bus at the main entrance. Illuminations is not over until 9:20 and the shops are open for a good 30-40 minutes after that. I have personally sat and watched the dancing fountain until after 10pm and had plenty of time to get to a bus.

Not an issue. As long as there are people walking out of a park, there will be a bus. Previous posters are correct...IllumiNations ends around 9:30, the shops stay open past that time, not all of them but some. So, there are going to be quite a few people still heading out of the park at 10:00-10:30. Have a nice leisurely meal, and enjoy the walk out of Epcot..it's one of my favorite parks to hang out and leave at a later time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter