Late Checkout on Wedding Day?

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by HopefulDisneyBride, Feb 7, 2009.

1. HopefulDisneyBride

HopefulDisneyBride Living my fairytale at last

Does Disney allow late check out on the wedding day? I want to change rooms and move to a honeymoon suite the actual wedding night, and have a cheaper room the night before. Will Disney accommodate this...there is no way I could be out by 11 am!!!!

2. DISNEYMAGIC2005

DISNEYMAGIC2005 DIS Veteran

I know that they can't guarantee anything until you check-in or at least that is what I was told. I was having the same problem because we are moving from Shades of Green to AKL. But I think you will be more at ease if you don't have to worry about moving anything on your wedding day!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. Chilly

Chilly RIP Tag Fairy

I was going to move rooms on my wedding day but now i'm not as I think it'll be too stressful. If someone else is taking over your room then they won't let you have a late check out which is only something you'd find out at the last minute.

5. ElleBren

ElleBren Mouseketeer

I wouldn't plan on it. We were stressed out changing rooms the day after the wedding. So I could not imagine doing it the day of. If you have someone else's room to get ready in maybe the switch over might not be so bad. I was so happy to have my parents room to get ready in at the same hotel.

6. CharacterFan

CharacterFan Will stop in walkways for characters

maybe you could switch the night before. I think I'd be too stressed to move the day of, or depending on the cost paying for that room for your wedding night as well.

7. BecBennett

BecBennett Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Could you get ready in someone else's room? Someone who's not planning on moving any where?