Late checkout at RPR

snowwhite84

DIS Veteran
I’m hoping for a late checkout at Royal Pacific next month. Does anyone know how late they’ll extend you if you’re granted late checkout? TIA!

I’m hoping for a late checkout at Royal Pacific next month. Does anyone know how late they’ll extend you if you’re granted late checkout? TIA!

How late are you talking about? I know some people have been charged if they wanted a very late checkout.

I believe they will extend till 12 if it`s available, I know some have had 1pm, but no idea if that was charged or not.

How late are you talking about? I know some people have been charged if they wanted a very late checkout.

I believe they will extend till 12 if it`s available, I know some have had 1pm, but no idea if that was charged or not.
Ideally I’d like a 2pm checkout, though I know that’s late. I’m a Marriott rewards member and frequently can get a 2pm or later checkout request through those resorts, so I know some hotels do it. Suppose I can always call and ask.

Ideally I’d like a 2pm checkout, though I know that’s late. I’m a Marriott rewards member and frequently can get a 2pm or later checkout request through those resorts, so I know some hotels do it. Suppose I can always call and ask.

It`s always worth asking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter