Late check in question

mattoxtr

Mouseketeer
What is the latest you can check in? We have an 8 hour drive. It may be after midnight when we arrive.

In December, we received the text that our room was ready...we hadn't even left for the 1 1/2 hour drive to the airport plus the 2 1/2 hour flight yet! :rotfl: We weren't scheduled to arrive in Orlando until 8:30 that evening and since it was 8:30 AM I called just to inform that we'd be a "late arrival". They thanked me and made the note. I didn't want to risk loosing our room to a different spot...we were located EXACTLY where I'd requested and just didn't want to take the chance. :tink:

That will be fine. The resort's computers roll over to the new day at 6 am.

This^^^. As long as you check in prior to 6am, you're good. Even though midnight is technically the next day, it's still considered your check in day as far as your reservation is concerned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter