Late ADR for Tusker House breakfast *anyone done it?*

traci

Doesn't want any Tags
We have a 10:25am adr for breakfast at Tusker House...has anyone ever done it so close to breakfast ending? What was your experince with characters and food?

Thanks!

Would be interested in knowing any experiences with this too, I have a 10:10 coming up in December.

I had a 10:15 ADR and it was fine. Still plentiful food, characters, service. The only time I noticed the lateness was toward the end of my meal, when it got slowly quieter as people left and new people weren't coming in! A late ADR is great!

We had an early lunch ADR at TH in March. We had to wait 30 minutes past our ADR time because breakfast ran late. They wouldn't let anyone in and there were a few families that came out while we were waiting. From that experience I would say that they don't rush you out of there.

We did 10:20 earlier this year and it was great. The food was fresh and plentiful and the characters were still out and about when we left. One thing about this place is that the character interaction is always rushed, at least it feels that way to us. They do the pics and autographs and move on without much playfulness.

We had a late ADR for this meal and it was great! You would have no idea that it was at the end of the breakfast time...food was plentiful, fresh and full and character interaction was great. The kids all danced and paraded multiple times and the characters came around twice for pictures, etc. It was a great experience! Enjoy :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter