Last Week of Sept Gang! 119 DISers so far! Whew!

triplefigs said:
We're completely packed! Can't wait for Sat to get here. WDW, here we come!
No Way! Well, I guess I'm near done. Most all of the kids clothes are in the ziplocs. We don't leave until Saturday and I'm going to need some of DS's shorts this week. DH won't pack until Sat morning. lol. I wish he'd pack tonight, but that's not going to happen. lol.
:hourglass :dance3: :hourglass

This is our first trip with our kids DD 9 and DS 7.
We are checking in 09/25 and leaving 10/01
We are staying as AS Music.
Dining at Sci Fi - 25th 8:20 pm
Crystal Palace - 26th 4:50 pm
Cinderella's - 27th 7:45 pm
Prime Time Cafe - 28th 4:20
Coral Reef - 29th 12:10 pm
Planet Hollywood - 30th 5:45 pm

MissMichelle said:
GETTING Nervous Belly!!! 6 days!! 6 DAYS!!!!! 99.99% packed, just need to get through this week!!!
I have the nervous belly too!!!! But I leave on WEDNESDAY and am 00.00% packed. EEKKK

2 more days for us too, we leave Wednesday and am mostly packed! :thumbsup2

First night at AKL, next 9 nights at POFQ, woo hoo!!! :cool1:

See you all there!

Nervous belly here too! We leave Thursday am and are about halfway packed now and will be finished Tues nite. Not panicking too much as DH is helping out quite a bit! :thumbsup2

Make that another nervous belly. I don't have a thing packed...all of my good intentions for the weekend went wacko. Tonight we have to replace the hot water heater that decided to leak all over our basement yesterday, then I can get to packing. We don't leave till a week from today, so as a last resort I will have all weekend to get it all done. I do have a lot of piles of things TO pack! If I have to go with nothing but the clothes on my back I will.

LOL!!! Karla, I am sure you'll get the packing finished....Sucks about the hot water heater :(

WDWDREAMIN, About all DH has been helping me with is shopping lately...He is spending like crazy (had to get new clothes for vacation, come on now?!? You'd think he was part female lmao) and then throwing it in a pile for ME to pack in the luggage.
Sigh...This trip is going to come and go all too quickly :(

NO! NO! NO!
Or as we say NO SIR!
You did NOT just mention this trip being over!
NEW RULE! No mention of this trip being over! Our bubble will be burst soon enough!
;)

We'll be at Pop Sept 22nd-30th. Arriving at MCO 10:15am. ADRs are:

9/22
L Sci Fi
D Mama Melrose

9/23
B Chef Mickey's
D Rose & Crown

9/24
(Segway tour)--anyone else?
L Tempanyaki
D Coral Reef

9/25
L San Angel Inn
D Marrakesh

9/26
B Konas
D Hoop de Doo

9/27
D Bomas

9/28
B Rainforest Cafe
D Cape May

9/29
D 'Ohannas

9/30 B Donald's Breakfastosaurus

sconnell said:
NO! NO! NO!
Or as we say NO SIR!
You did NOT just mention this trip being over!
NEW RULE! No mention of this trip being over! Our bubble will be burst soon enough!
;)

LOL! OK, DEAL :) No more talk of it being over....Pinkie swear, promise ;)

We will be at POR Sept. 23-29
The packing started today!!!!

Myself, DW, DD 10, DS 9, DS 6

Sat. 23 DTD

Sun. 24 MK
8:30 O'hana

Mon. 25 Epcot
12:30 Le Chefs
8:40 Corral Reef

Tues. 26 MGM

Wed. 27 Epcot
12:40 Le Cellier
7:30 Tappanyaki

Thurs. 28 AK
8:50 Whispering Canyon

Fri. wildcard

sconnell said:
No Way! Well, I guess I'm near done. Most all of the kids clothes are in the ziplocs. We don't leave until Saturday and I'm going to need some of DS's shorts this week. DH won't pack until Sat morning. lol. I wish he'd pack tonight, but that's not going to happen. lol.
:hourglass :dance3: :hourglass

I packed us all. Whatever clothes were left in the closet is what we're wearing this week. I am doing a load of laundry now so we have enough shorts for this week. Our flight is EARLY Sat am, so no time to pack then. We'll be on the road by 5am and landing at MCO by 10:30am!

We'll be there! Sept 22-29th DH, me, and our boy/boy/girl triplets (age 5!)

Haven't even begun to pack...and DH is out of town on business! OMG!

We are going Sept 25-Oct 5. I am so excited to go. We are staying at CSR and the Wilderness Campground. I have not packed a thing but I am gonna start this weekend!

triplefigs said:
I packed us all. Whatever clothes were left in the closet is what we're wearing this week. I am doing a load of laundry now so we have enough shorts for this week. Our flight is EARLY Sat am, so no time to pack then. We'll be on the road by 5am and landing at MCO by 10:30am!
Poor DS, I've just been pulling from what's left in his closet too! lol. Which isn't much. I'm coming up with some interesting combinations. lol. Being that he's just turning two, I'm taking back-ups and back-ups for some back-ups! :rotfl:
We are driving to my mom's an hour south of here on Saturday and then Sunday we are getting up early and driving the remainder of the trip. (3.5-4hrs).
I'm lucky this week is plenty busy or I'd go ahead and pack everything and have it sitting all together to put in the van. lol. If I had nothing to do Friday, I'd probably find more to take with us! lol.

sconnell said:
Poor DS, I've just been pulling from what's left in his closet too! lol. Which isn't much. I'm coming up with some interesting combinations. lol. Being that he's just turning two, I'm taking back-ups and back-ups for some back-ups! :rotfl:

My son is 2.5 and potty training (well, mostly he's got it down) so I'm going to bring plenty of EXTRA clothes too. BUT, seeing as how the weather here has already began to cool off he won't need many shorts before we leave our driveway at 5am Saturday morning.............for our 13-14 hour long drive.

BUT have I packed anything yet? :confused3

I'm STILL waiting on dh to get the luggage out of the attic!!! :sad2:

I'm going to just start gathering stuff and placing it on our formal living room furniture so I'll at least be *started* then I can just put it all in the luggage once he climbs that horribly ladder for me. :rolleyes: :lmao:

We'll arrive in Orlando late Saturday evening, I'm not thinking anytime before 6:30pm and stay off site then go to our resort the next morning to get our park tickets and return to check in our room later.

We just booked a last minute trip to go to the Disney Collectors Convention (NFFC) at the Swan (9/30). We couldn't get on property for 9/29 or 9/30 so we got the Mousesavers rate at the Doubletree suites. We will move over to Music on 10/1 so I can go to EMH. Our dates are 9/29 to 10/3.

:rolleyes: Well, I have waited this long...so the packing begins today! I have been wanting to pack for two weeks now. I think I have held myself back quite well. The only thing actually packed is ponchos, fanny packs, laundry detergent, and bathing suits.

All our luggage fell apart this summer(it was OLD) so I have brand new stuff, that looks pretty nice(dont tell anyone it came from Walmart! :ssst:)

I'm so excited to be visitng the CR for the first time-I know we'll love it. These last 4 days are absolutely driving me nutso. I don't have enough to do to keep me from thinking about going!!! :crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter