Last Trip? It was until we met Food & Wine -- Recap 2/12

Kathy - I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I sincerely hope she is as comfortable as possible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry about your mom, Kathy. My thoughts go out to you and your family throughout this. I hope your mother is as comfortable and peaceful as possible.

Kathy, I am so very sorry to hear about your mother. I wish I could say the words that would bring some comfort for you and make things easier. You will be on my heart and in my prayers. :hug:

Kathy, I am so sorry to read the news on your mom! Please know that you all are in our thoughts and prayers. :hug:

So sorry to hear about your mom! Hope you can spend some time with her this weekend and that she is comfortable and surrounded by her family who loves her. Prayers to you all!

Kathy... I am so very sorry to hear about your mom. You are in my thoughts and I'm wishing for comfort for your mom and peace for your family. :hug:

She passed away peacefully at 1 pm this afternoon. I can't post on FB yet as my niece doesn't know yet so please do not post anything on FB until you see I've posted. Thank you all for your love and support.

She passed away peacefully at 1 pm this afternoon. I can't post on FB yet as my niece doesn't know yet so please do not post anything on FB until you see I've posted. Thank you all for your love and support.

Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss.
Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

First of all, lots of hugs! :group hug: You've been through so much this year. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, I can't imagine a loss like that. I'm glad it was peaceful for her.

I'm home and caught up on your report now. I love your empty MK shots! What a fun morning.

That Elsa doesn't look impressive to me at all. I feel like the hair and makeup could have been done a lot better. And it's too bad that it wasn't a great interaction either.

Kathy I'm do sorry for your loss! Know that we are here for you in the difficult time and I wish you and your family peace and love!

Kathy, I am so sorry for your loss. I will certainly be keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs, Lauren

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope being there with her can bring you peace. God bless you and your family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter