Last train/bus ride you took?

The last bus ride I took home was at 4.35pm today.

The last bus I rode was at WDW in February.

The last train I rode was at the airport in April, but I don't know if that counts as a real train.

I last rode the 'real' Metro North Train last summer when I went to New York.

Bus: Last month from Vancouver cruise port to airport (had just gotten off the Wonder).
Train: Other than Disneyland railroad would be the Amtrak Coast Starlight at New Years.

I'm on SEPTA, the Media/Elwyn line. But I usually walk to 30th in the evening!

We live five blocks away from a SEPTA station on the Lansdale/Doylestown line. My dh commutes to Center City for work. :-)

We could use either the Paoli/Thorndale or Manayunk/Norristown lines. Both are about a half hour away. I’m not sure what the line is called but we use Amtrak from Philly to NYC. We don’t have to transfer at 30th (like you would if you used SEPTA) since we get on a few stops before 30th.

Last train ride was from San Diego to Anaheim and last bus ride was a Disney ART bus/shuttle all done in February 2017....so long ago, need to start planning our return, so much more of the USA to see

Last train ride was on Tuesday to meet my husband in manhattan

Last public bus ride was a few weeks ago on a school trip.

Just came back from a commuter train from London Victoria to Brighton Central... awful. Totally crowded. 12 cars, but even first class was standing only. I managed to literally run onto the train when the gates opened and got a seat... wow was I proud to nab that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!