Last time you were "drunk"

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
About 10 years ago, I arrived at Vegas, drinking on the plane, met my friend their, we went to breakfast at a place that sold 1 dollar Bloody Marys, I was feeling no pain at all, I stopped when I spilled my latest bloody mary

2 weeks ago at Cheesecake Factory in Raleigh. Wine on an empty stomach sneeked up and got me.

Last edited:
Our basement bar about five years ago; my uncle was visiting from Florida and although I seldom drink and NEVER mix different types of alcohol, this night I was sloshing back tequila shots, rum and cokes, and I'd had a few beers. Then we ordered pizza. I ate a slice, no problem but a few minutes later up it all came.

I spent the rest of the night in my room throwing up into a bucket. About four in the morning they found me in the shower, because I had barfed on my brand new boots and thought it would be a good idea to get nekkid, put them on and try to clean them while simultaneously showering. Have not been loaded since.

LOL, Im guessing this past weekend
NOPE! I am no fun girl these days.

No Alcohol
No Caffeine
No Sugar
No Fat
No Salt
No ###
No Money
NO FUN!

It was probably in early June sometime. Before everything in my life starting falling apart - my "love" life, my health, my finances.

Last edited:

NOPE! I am no fun girl these days.

No Alcohol
No Caffeine
No Sugar
No Fat
No Salt
No ###
No Money
NO FUN!

It was probably in early June sometime. Before my everything in my life starting falling apart - my "love" life, my health, my finances.

thats all the more reason to drink more :p

11 years ago at a rizty corporate Christmas party. Not only did my poor, startled DH have to usher me out at 8:00 pm, I hurled on the side of the road on the way home. :sick: The punchline is that the woeful state I ended up in was the result of 3.5 glasses of wine. :o

Oof...it's been years. YEARS. I hate being drunk (or altered in any way) and I hate the way most alcohol tastes so it's been a minute. I can count on 1 hand the total number of times I've been drunk (it's 3).

I want to say 3 years ago. I went to dinner with some friends and they bought my husband a drink. He doesn't drink due to his medication, so I had it. It was a "rum and coke". It tasted like rum with a splash of coke. I was wasted. I ended up at Dutch Bros to try and sober up. Didn't work. I tried to give my baby-sitter drunken love advice. It was hilarious!!!!

May 2019. A Wednesday night. One Mai Tai, at Zwu's down the street. I

Worth every cent, sip, and stumble.

LOL

11 years ago at a rizty corporate Christmas party. Not only did my poor, startled DH have to usher me out at 8:00 pm,

Oh nooo, the golden rule is never ever ever get drunk at a work thing :p

. Didn't work. I tried to give my baby-sitter drunken love advice. It was hilarious!!!!

i would give anything to see what advice you gave her, LOL

My wedding. I’m not even sure I’m married. I don’t remember much at all.
I think we did shots in the limo on the way to the church.
That was just the beginning....

pic, we know you have some, show us drunken bride

This spring at a work conference. Each night of the conference had some sort of social occasion with open bar. Nothing like free drinks and a short walk from the hotel back to your room to make you indulge a little extra. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts