Last time you were "drunk"

low-key

DIS Veteran
About 10 years ago, I arrived at Vegas, drinking on the plane, met my friend their, we went to breakfast at a place that sold 1 dollar Bloody Marys, I was feeling no pain at all, I stopped when I spilled my latest bloody mary

Mirielle

DIS Veteran
2 weeks ago at Cheesecake Factory in Raleigh. Wine on an empty stomach sneeked up and got me.

Last edited:

BlueStarryHat

South Philly Girl
Our basement bar about five years ago; my uncle was visiting from Florida and although I seldom drink and NEVER mix different types of alcohol, this night I was sloshing back tequila shots, rum and cokes, and I'd had a few beers. Then we ordered pizza. I ate a slice, no problem but a few minutes later up it all came.

I spent the rest of the night in my room throwing up into a bucket. About four in the morning they found me in the shower, because I had barfed on my brand new boots and thought it would be a good idea to get nekkid, put them on and try to clean them while simultaneously showering. Have not been loaded since.

• disneychrista

DIS Veteran
    LOL, Im guessing this past weekend
    NOPE! I am no fun girl these days.

No Alcohol
    No Caffeine
    No Sugar
    No Fat
    No Salt
    No ###
    No Money
    NO FUN!

It was probably in early June sometime. Before everything in my life starting falling apart - my "love" life, my health, my finances.

Last edited:
  • low-key

DIS Veteran
    NOPE! I am no fun girl these days.

No Alcohol
    No Caffeine
    No Sugar
    No Fat
    No Salt
    No ###
    No Money
    NO FUN!

It was probably in early June sometime. Before my everything in my life starting falling apart - my "love" life, my health, my finances.

thats all the more reason to drink more :p

kaytieeldr

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
    May 2019. A Wednesday night. One Mai Tai, at Zwu's down the street. I

Worth every cent, sip, and stumble.

• ronandannette

I gave myself this tag and I "Like" myself too!
    11 years ago at a rizty corporate Christmas party. Not only did my poor, startled DH have to usher me out at 8:00 pm, I hurled on the side of the road on the way home. :sick: The punchline is that the woeful state I ended up in was the result of 3.5 glasses of wine. :o

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
    Oof...it's been years. YEARS. I hate being drunk (or altered in any way) and I hate the way most alcohol tastes so it's been a minute. I can count on 1 hand the total number of times I've been drunk (it's 3).

superme80

DIS Veteran
    I want to say 3 years ago. I went to dinner with some friends and they bought my husband a drink. He doesn't drink due to his medication, so I had it. It was a "rum and coke". It tasted like rum with a splash of coke. I was wasted. I ended up at Dutch Bros to try and sober up. Didn't work. I tried to give my baby-sitter drunken love advice. It was hilarious!!!!

low-key

DIS Veteran
    May 2019. A Wednesday night. One Mai Tai, at Zwu's down the street. I

Worth every cent, sip, and stumble.
    LOL

11 years ago at a rizty corporate Christmas party. Not only did my poor, startled DH have to usher me out at 8:00 pm,
    Oh nooo, the golden rule is never ever ever get drunk at a work thing :p

. Didn't work. I tried to give my baby-sitter drunken love advice. It was hilarious!!!!
    i would give anything to see what advice you gave her, LOL

soccerdad72

DIS Veteran
    This spring at a work conference. Each night of the conference had some sort of social occasion with open bar. Nothing like free drinks and a short walk from the hotel back to your room to make you indulge a little extra. :p

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates