Last song that was stuck in your head

For no reason in particular I woke up with this in my head. And when I searched it up to post just now OMG the background dancers in the video 😂 😂 😂

song gained more notoriety in 2020 on TikTok, as it was frequently used in TikTok videos - where users would text their friends the lyrics of the song. Matthew Wilder was thrilled at these memes, saying that the results are often bizarre but hilarious.[62] Afterwards, Wilder posted an official lyric video that featured text messages of the song's lyrics.[63]
  1. ^

song gained more notoriety in 2020 on TikTok, as it was frequently used in TikTok videos - where users would text their friends the lyrics of the song. Matthew Wilder was thrilled at these memes, saying that the results are often bizarre but hilarious.[62] Afterwards, Wilder posted an official lyric video that featured text messages of the song's lyrics.[63]
  1. ^
OMG I love it! 😂 maybe I heard it on my kid's tiktok. I heard her singing Blondie Heart of Glass the other day, all these old songs coming back for the young generation.

Here's a video I found, not sure if this is the one you meant:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter