Last Minute Trip

Maggie

Earning My Ears
Help to a Disney new-goer. My husband and I are planning a last minute trip in March with our two boys 6 and 4. We are planning on staying at CR Tower and requestiong a MK room. Since it's only a few months away, will this makes our chances of getting a MK view difficult??? Also reservation agent says Easter/SPring Break is a VERY busy time??? SHould we try to plan a trip a little farther out or go for it???? Any advice is appreciated!!!

March is peak season for most, if not all the Disney resorts. The rates are higher, and with spring break, it's one of the most crowded times of the year. As far as availability, I have no idea, you'd just have to call and see if there is any. Our first Disney trip was in March, and we had no idea that it was extra busy at that time of year, we really enjoyed it.

Sorry, not much help!

Steph

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter