Last minute travel club (LMTC) vouchers question

smartlabelprint

DIS Veteran
I bought LMTC 5 day tickets on a voucher 11/2019. I don’t know why they only had them for sale that way at the time. Reports on here indicated people were having no trouble redeeming their vouchers. I had purchased through them in the past.

I can’t make Disneyland reservations without my vouchers. We have to fly in and I can try the night before, but that’s a crap shoot. I called this morning and confirmed this with DL. They suggested I seek a refund from LMTC.

LMTC basically hung up on me.

How do Disney resort hotel guests make reservations? They don’t have ticket in hand when making a travel package. I will call back to DLR to see if this is a way around it. But thought I’d ask for experiences before I wait on hold again. Lol

https://www.lastminutetravel.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought LMTC 5 day tickets on a voucher 11/2019. I don’t know why they only had them for sale that way at the time. Reports on here indicated people were having no trouble redeeming their vouchers. I had purchased through them in the past.

I can’t make Disneyland reservations without my vouchers. We have to fly in and I can try the night before, but that’s a crap shoot. I called this morning and confirmed this with DL. They suggested I seek a refund from LMTC.

LMTC basically hung up on me.

How do Disney resort hotel guests make reservations? They don’t have ticket in hand when making a travel package. I will call back to DLR to see if this is a way around it. But thought I’d ask for experiences before I wait on hold again. Lol

Do you have the actual vouchers printed or the voucher email somewhere on your computer? I think if you no longer have the vouchers you may be SoL unless you have something showing the purchase, like a confirmation email. Another question is do you know if the vouchers had an expiration date?

Bear in mind that this happened in 2016 and it was tickets, not vouchers so YMMV. I'd purchased tickets through LMTC and they kept screwing up the email delivery (basically they kept emailing me someone else's tickets). I got the 'order confirmation' email fine, but not MY actual tickets email.

At one point the LMTC rep and I did a 3 way call with Disney and the CM on the line said that she could see my tickets on Disney's system (using my name and the CC number I'd purchased with). I was told that if LMTC couldn't get me my correct tickets in time that I as long as I had a picture ID and the CC I purchased with, Disney would be able to assist me at the ticket booth, although they'd probably have to send for a 'Lead'. At any rate, she said I'd have no problem getting our hoppers, but that it may be a bit time-consuming. I did end up getting the correct tickets so never had to put this to the test.

I don't know if Disney can do the same with vouchers since vouchers aren't 'technically' tickets, but it can't hurt to ask. Just have the card you paid with on hand to give them the number.

IIRC LMTC is now based completely outside the US. I have no idea what recourse you'd have with them as far as getting your money back if there's nothing on Disney's system.

Do you have the actual vouchers printed or the voucher email somewhere on your computer? I think if you no longer have the vouchers you may be SoL unless you have something showing the purchase, like a confirmation email. Another question is do you know if the vouchers had an expiration date?

Bear in mind that this happened in 2016 and it was tickets, not vouchers so YMMV. I'd purchased tickets through LMTC and they kept screwing up the email delivery (basically they kept emailing me someone else's tickets). I got the 'order confirmation' email fine, but not MY actual tickets email.

At one point the LMTC rep and I did a 3 way call with Disney and the CM on the line said that she could see my tickets on Disney's system (using my name and the CC number I'd purchased with). I was told that if LMTC couldn't get me my correct tickets in time that I as long as I had a picture ID and the CC I purchased with, Disney would be able to assist me at the ticket booth, although they'd probably have to send for a 'Lead'. At any rate, she said I'd have no problem getting our hoppers, but that it may be a bit time-consuming. I did end up getting the correct tickets so never had to put this to the test.

I don't know if Disney can do the same with vouchers since vouchers aren't 'technically' tickets, but it can't hurt to ask. Just have the card you paid with on hand to give them the number.

IIRC LMTC is now based completely outside the US. I have no idea what recourse you'd have with them as far as getting your money back if there's nothing on Disney's system.
Thanks for the reply.

They seem to be in the dl system. I have the e-mail voucher. But they’re not tickets. That means I can’t make a reservation to enter the park. 😏 That’s my problem. 😫

For packages booked through Disney/WDTC via Costco etc. there is a way to look up the booking and make park reservations even though you don't have tickets (or I believe in some cases you make the reservation during the initial booking). So I don't think that will help you :(

I don't know what you need to redeem the vouchers but do you have any friends or family near the Anaheim area that might be willing to go to the park and do the redemption for you (if that's an option- I don't know if the original purchaser must be present/have ID/credit card etc.)?

For packages booked through Disney/WDTC via Costco etc. there is a way to look up the booking and make park reservations even though you don't have tickets (or I believe in some cases you make the reservation during the initial booking). So I don't think that will help you :(

I don't know what you need to redeem the vouchers but do you have any friends or family near the Anaheim area that might be willing to go to the park and do the redemption for you (if that's an option- I don't know if the original purchaser must be present/have ID/credit card etc.)?
I have to be there with my ID. 😞

Thanks for the reply.

They seem to be in the dl system. I have the e-mail voucher. But they’re not tickets. That means I can’t make a reservation to enter the park. 😏 That’s my problem. 😫

I'd typed a long response with hopeful ways around it by phone, but I see they need your ID, so I deleted it.

Can you call them and ask if they'd be willing refund the voucher if you buy new tickets (not using the voucher) so you can make reservations?

I know. It's a long shot. But I get about not wanting to make the trip not knowing if your days will be sold out when you get there.

Last edited:
Hmm, if Disney can see the vouchers in the system then that means (to me) that they know 'the money's there' in the form of the voucher. Can they 'convert' the vouchers into tickets at their end by phone just as they'd do at a ticket booth? I can see them not doing it for me back then since LMTC was still in the 'ticket biz' so there might have been some way I'd have dishonestly tried to get 'double tickets' or something. But now that LMTC is now no longer selling Disney tickets it's not likely you'd be able to pull a fast one. Not that you would, of course.
I will call again to inquire. I also wanted to find out the expiration date. These originally expired 12/2020. I think it was extended to 12/2021. But we’re going 3/2022. Tickets never lose their value so if they could just give me a credit I can re-buy my tickets.

I will call again to inquire. I also wanted to find out the expiration date. These originally expired 12/2020. I think it was extended to 12/2021. But we’re going 3/2022. Tickets never lose their value so if they could just give me a credit I can re-buy my tickets.

Good luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!