Last Minute Packing Worries

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
Only 12 hours to go – my head is still full with cotton wool and I’m still terrified I’ve forgotten something on this, the first trip I’ve organised myself, rather than getting the travel agents to do it for me. If it all goes wrong I shall blame you lot for giving me a false sense of confidence! ;)

I need to hand:

Passports :thumbsup2
Euro Health Insurance cards :thumbsup2
Travel insurance :thumbsup2
Eurotunnel booking form :thumbsup2
Disney booking confirmation :thumbsup2
Driving licenses :thumbsup2
Motor Insurance certificate :thumbsup2
Vehicle owner details :thumbsup2
Euros :thumbsup2
Credit cards with a lot of available credit! :thumbsup2
Instructions on the route :thumbsup2

Other things I need : warning triangle, fuel in car (!), Calpol and paracetemol, just in case, snacks, camera and charger, spare SD card, phones and chargers, clothes and toiletries.

Okay – what have I forgotten?

If you've forgotton anything its nothing that you can't buy when you get there. Once you've done this trip you'll never use an agent again!

Have you packed lots of layers so you don't get cold? I'm sure you have but it never ceases to amaze me how many people wander around at this time of year with very little on and expect to be able to stay out all day! Brrrr!
Have a fantastic time!

Looks like you have everything you need

Have a fabulous time.

Looking forward to the trip report.

Lisa

sounds good to me aswell ...

we have just finished loading up the car with the suitcases kids are in bed and we are watching the xfactor results debating if its worthing going to bed ... as we have to leave for the airport at 3am ...

have a wonderful time ...

omg am so excited lol ...:goodvibes :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :goodvibes

hildasmuriel and TINKS - hope you both have a terrific time. :banana:

Look forward to reading your trippies. :goodvibes

Have you packed lots of layers so you don't get cold? I'm sure you have but it never ceases to amaze me how many people wander around at this time of year with very little on and expect to be able to stay out all day! Brrrr!
Have a fantastic time!

That's me!!! A sweater and a pashmina worn as a scarf or across my shoulders if it gets a little nippy.... and yes, I get looks from some people (was that you Sarah looking at me ;) )but until it gets below 5 degrees I really don't consider it 'cold'! :)

AND I stay out all day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter