Last minute on the cheap

jennk1425

Mouseketeer
Planning to go April 8!
Us: mom dad 3 yr old son
Friends: mid 30s couple no kids. We need something less than 100 per night that is either within walking distance to the Disney buses or has a free shuttle. I'd love a fridge or suite, but it isn't a deal-breaker. We are military and to stay onsite is 104 a night at Pop.
Need suggestions? I found Clarion for $56, is that good?

Planning to go April 8!
Us: mom dad 3 yr old son
Friends: mid 30s couple no kids. We need something less than 100 per night that is either within walking distance to the Disney buses or has a free shuttle. I'd love a fridge or suite, but it isn't a deal-breaker. We are military and to stay onsite is 104 a night at Pop.
Need suggestions? I found Clarion for $56, is that good?

Are all 5 of you planning to stay together in one room?

Cheap and within walking distance of Disney buses or a free shuttle are probably mutually exclusive requirements.

The Buena Vista Suites has a shuttle service (although I personally would not want to rely on it), free breakfast, and sleeps up to 6 in its one bed-room, double queen room suites. The price is looking like $109/night. The mousesavers.com website usually has really good offers for its readers that want to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter