Last minute magnet help?

Love2Plan4Disney

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I am looking for some last minute help creating some magnets. I just discovered these amazing forums a week or so ago. We are leaving for our 1st cruise ever March 7th on the Dream.

I grew up at WDW having been there 20+ times but Im super excited for our first cruise ever to be a Disney cruise!

Under normal circumstances I wouldnt be asking for help 11 days before we set sail, but I didnt even know about the magnet idea until a week ago as we have never cruised before. I learned about them from these forums. Im also getting last minute FE stuff together, since I just discovered those too thanks to these forums and joined a group last minute. Even my cruise was booked just 3 weeks ago and we leave in 11 days&I guess my DIS name shoulda been LastMinute...lol
Before I started this thread asking for help, I did search the forums and what I found was many threads from people saying they happily take requests, but what I gathered was that it was inappropriate netiquette to post on several threads asking each person for help because people waste their time, and most of the offers I noticed needed more time than the 11 days that I have, so I wasn't sure where my request belonged. I definitely dont want to waste anyones time, I am grateful for any help offered!

I just ordered two 5 packs of the Avery full page magnet paper off Amazon and it will be here soon. I plan to print them at home. I really dont have any super specific requests. Its just me and my 2 daughters sailing, so I do want each of us to have our own magnet. I am open, but Id love Minnie ears with a pink bow that says Mom, some sort of princess crown, or whatever else that would be cute for my 4 year old daughter that loves all Disney princesses, with her name on it, and a pink pirate hat (or any other suggestion) for my 11 year old who doesnt have a favorite character, with her name. I would also like some sort of magnet that pays homage to our home state of Indiana on it. I am open to the others. Anybody who knows how to create these magnets and volunteer to help someone out, is obviously really passionate about Disney, and I trust you to come up with some magnets for my family to help us show our love for Disney that will make our door look great!

If anyone would like to help, or direct me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!

Kristi

I cannot make the specific ones you requested but if you pm me your email address I will email you the many I have downloaded. I will add the names but I do not know if I have the specific designs.

I cannot make the specific ones you requested but if you pm me your email address I will email you the many I have downloaded. I will add the names but I do not know if I have the specific designs.
Thank you!! I am grateful for anything! My name is Kristi, my 11 yr old daughter is Aubreigh and my 4 year old daughter is Kendyl. My email is aubreighsmommy@aol.com

Thank you!!

I saw many reasonable downloads on ETSY as well.

I was just reading your post because I want to make magnets too. That is when I saw your Baby girls name!!! My 17 year old is KENDYL!!! Spelt exactly the same~~!~~ :)
Shutup!! That's awesome! I've never met another girl Kendyl spelled the same!! : ) Love it!

Hello!

I am looking for some last minute help creating some magnets. I just discovered these amazing forums a week or so ago. We are leaving for our 1st cruise ever March 7th on the Dream.

I grew up at WDW having been there 20+ times but I’m super excited for our first cruise ever to be a Disney cruise!

Under normal circumstances I wouldn’t be asking for help 11 days before we set sail, but I didn’t even know about the magnet idea until a week ago as we have never cruised before. I learned about them from these forums. I’m also getting last minute FE stuff together, since I just discovered those too thanks to these forums and joined a group last minute. Even my cruise was booked just 3 weeks ago and we leave in 11 days…I guess my DIS name shoulda been LastMinute...lol
Before I started this thread asking for help, I did search the forums and what I found was many threads from people saying they happily take requests, but what I gathered was that it was inappropriate “netiquette” to post on several threads asking each person for help because people waste their time, and most of the offers I noticed needed more time than the 11 days that I have, so I wasn't sure where my request belonged. I definitely don’t want to waste anyones time, I am grateful for any help offered!

I just ordered two 5 packs of the Avery full page magnet paper off Amazon and it will be here soon. I plan to print them at home. I really don’t have any super specific requests. It’s just me and my 2 daughters sailing, so I do want each of us to have our own magnet. I am open, but I’d love Minnie ears with a pink bow that says Mom, some sort of princess crown, or whatever else that would be cute for my 4 year old daughter that loves all Disney princesses, with her name on it, and a pink pirate hat (or any other suggestion) for my 11 year old who doesn’t have a favorite character, with her name. I would also like some sort of magnet that pays says our home state of Indiana on it. I am open to the others. Anybody who knows how to create these magnets and volunteer to help someone out, is obviously really passionate about Disney, and I trust you to come up with some magnets for my family to help us show our love for Disney that will make our door look great!

If anyone would like to help, or direct me in the right direction it would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!

Kristi
did you get what you needed? I could give it a try--

We link to the cruise magnet thread, go to Michael's and buy the magnetic sheets, and voila!! instant door decor

did you get what you needed? I could give it a try--
I am overwhelmed by the amount of help that has been offered through here and my email! I swear to you, Disney fans, are some of the nicest people, ever! Everyone has been so sweet, I have SO many options to print!! I got a good deal on Amazon on the magnet paper, it should arrive soon, about half the price of Walmart.... and I can't wait to get started!!! Yeehaw!

I do have a question though. We all know printer ink isn't cheap. I did just buy ink not too long ago, but do you think it would be more economical to print all my magnets at home (I plan on a bunch... I have ten 8 1/2 X 11 sheets coming) or should I go to someplace like Kinkos or Staples, bring my magnet paper and pay to make the copies there using their ink... Anyone know by chance?

Thanks!

Hello!

I grew up at WDW having been there 20+ times but Im super excited for our first cruise ever to be a Disney cruise!

Under normal circumstances I wouldnt be asking for help 11 days before we set sail, but I didnt even know about the magnet idea until a week ago as we have never cruised before. I learned about them from these forums. Im also getting last minute FE stuff together, since I just discovered those too thanks to these forums and joined a group last minute. Even my cruise was booked just 3 weeks ago and we leave in 11 days&I guess my DIS name shoulda been LastMinute...lol
Before I started this thread asking for help, I did search the forums and what I found was many threads from people saying they happily take requests, but what I gathered was that it was inappropriate netiquette to post on several threads asking each person for help because people waste their time, and most of the offers I noticed needed more time than the 11 days that I have, so I wasn't sure where my request belonged. I definitely dont want to waste anyones time, I am grateful for any help offered!

I just ordered two 5 packs of the Avery full page magnet paper off Amazon and it will be here soon. I plan to print them at home. I really dont have any super specific requests. Its just me and my 2 daughters sailing, so I do want each of us to have our own magnet. I am open, but Id love Minnie ears with a pink bow that says Mom, some sort of princess crown, or whatever else that would be cute for my 4 year old daughter that loves all Disney princesses, with her name on it, and a pink pirate hat (or any other suggestion) for my 11 year old who doesnt have a favorite character, with her name. I would also like some sort of magnet that pays homage to our home state of Indiana on it. I am open to the others. Anybody who knows how to create these magnets and volunteer to help someone out, is obviously really passionate about Disney, and I trust you to come up with some magnets for my family to help us show our love for Disney that will make our door look great!

Kristi

Kristi,
Check my Photobucket.
I can help you with your last minute request.
If you see anything you like, post your request in my thread.
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3044880
I will have it for you in a day or two.
Eva

Love2Plan4Disney said:
Hello!

Kristi

If you are still looking, and on Facebook, search for Graphics For All Lovers Of Disney. It is a closed group so ask to join. We have tons of free graphics there are people will design for you too if you want something that isn't there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter