Last minute DxDP booking questions. Please help.

hodad

DIS Veteran
I just realized that booking a 2 night stay with dxdp would save us money, but I want to book it for Feb 20-22. I tried calling WDW but the offices are closed. I'll most likely call in the morning to book it, if 2 nights is not too little to get a DxDP without tickets.

I'm also assuming it's too late to book a room only, then call and have it upgraded to a ticketless package in the morning, but I'd prefer to do that to lock in the room.

Please advise!

I don't know if it is too late to switch to a ticketless package. But to answer your first q - in March 2016, we stayed at Pop with a ticketless package for 2 nights with DxDDP. It was expensive but a splurge that was worth it for us. We ate a LOT and really enjoyed the plan.

I would suggest u book a room-only (that u can cancel if necessary) tonight and then call in the morning to ask about the ticketless package.

I just realized that booking a 2 night stay with dxdp would save us money, but I want to book it for Feb 20-22. I tried calling WDW but the offices are closed. I'll most likely call in the morning to book it, if 2 nights is not too little to get a DxDP without tickets.

I'm also assuming it's too late to book a room only, then call and have it upgraded to a ticketless package in the morning, but I'd prefer to do that to lock in the room.

Please advise!
You're too late.

You have to add the dining plan to a package reservation with 72 hours notice. DVC reservations require 48 hours notice. I was considering adding the dining plan to a 2/19 DVC reservation today, and it was too late. So, today was probably too late for a package reservation.

Please advise!
Today is the 17th and check in date is the 20th so you should be able to do this. Come back and let us know how it worked out :flower1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!