Last-Minute Booking and Managing Expectations

kelsey2020

Earning My Ears
My husband and I just signed our very first DVC contract at OKW! But, I have a question for you all: My sisters and I have a WDW trip planned in April and I would love to be able to use our new points for this trip. My question is if our DVC points don't get transferred to us for a few months, would there still be availability for April at such short notice? What should my expectations be for last-minute bookings?

This is so helpful - thank you so much! If Disney approves everything and we get our DVC account + points in March (estimated timeline) we'll have 150 points to use, so I'm hoping we can at least find something!

Things with DVC change regularly and we ask that people do not post what is available because until one can book, it does not matter at all.

I was adjusting a March trip yesterday and what was there as options when I changed things, was different by the time I was done.

Last minute booking is tough but I will say given that travel for many is up in the air given the current situation, I will say chances are better than most years,

Flexibility is key as well as being willing to maybe do a split stay. Things are moving along faster than they were so hopefully you will have them to book by February.

You should be able to find some SSR. You can do a split stay between 2 resorts. Lots of possibilities to use your new membership.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter