Last Day Luggage ?

FBandA

How do I get to go back again?
We will be using Southwest on our flight home, but our flight is not until 8:00pm. We would like to spend the morning at the parks. Can we still get to our luggage at the resort before we take the bus to the airport? I do not want to drag a laptop around the parks, and I might have more things I want to pack:cool1:. I would like to take our luggage to the airport and not use the luggage service with ME. In the past we have had to take our luggage our self, not sure if this is the same for SW now.
Thanks

just let bell services store your bags. If your flight is at 8 pm your bus pick up will be around 5 pm plus 15 mins. you need to be back by 4pm to get bags and be ready for your bus.

If I were you, I would check my luggage with RAC (which, incidentally, has nothing to do with DME - it's just like checking your bags curbside at the airport) and then leave your carry ons with luggage services.

If you really don't want to use RAC, you can leave everything with luggage services and pick them up before you get on the bus. If you do that, you'll need to remember to tip the luggage services CM and the ME driver for handling your bags.

Thanks for the info feel much better now. I have one question what is RAC?

Thanks for the info feel much better now. I have one question what is RAC?

Remote Airline Check-in. The RAC desk is where you check your luggage at the resort so you don't have to worry about taking it to the airport yourself. It works exactly like checking it in at the airport. You must check your luggage at least 3 hours before your flight and the desk closes at 1:00 pm.

Remote Airline Check-in. The RAC desk is where you check your luggage at the resort so you don't have to worry about taking it to the airport yourself. It works exactly like checking it in at the airport. You must check your luggage at least 3 hours before your flight and the desk closes at 1:00 pm.

So you can check your bags anytime prior to 3 hours before your flight? Example: flight is at 4 p.m. -- we could check our bags at 8 am without a problem? Thanks

I love the RAC for my checked baggage. And as previous poster suggest, leave your carry-ons with bell services to claim later. Then go off and enjoy your day, return and allow at least 15 minutes to claim luggage from bell services and report 15 minutes early for Magical Express pickup.

Thanks everyone for all the helpful information. Love the Disboards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter