Last day breakfast - non-park - WCC, GFC, or Kona?

Best Breakfast - last day at WDW (non-park)

• Whispering Canyon Cafe

• Grand Floridian Cafe

• The Flying Fish

• Captain's Grille

• The Wave

• Food Court at CBR

• keep Kona - we'll make our 12:30 pm flight

Results are only viewable after voting.

goofyfordisney

DIS Veteran
We are leaving Wednesday 12/1 for WDW and I'm rethinking our ADR at Kona Cafe on our last day 12/8. Our reservation is at 9:15 a.m. - our flight home leaves MCO at 12:30 p.m. We will have a rental car, so we will be driving ourselves to the airport (no DME)...but, I'm thinking that we'd be cutting it kind of close.

I can get a much earlier ADR at either WCC, GFC or a couple restaurants in the Epcot area that would give us enough time to eat and look at the Christmas decorations at the resort where the restaurant is located at before leaving for the airport.

Which breakfast is best? BTW, we will be eating breakfast at Boma and Olivia's during the beginning of our trip, so I'm looking to try something else for our last morning in WDW (must be non-park restaurant).

TIA!

GFC is our traditional last morning breakfast. The maple vanilla French toast is amazing!

my last day breakfast is Ohanas, I have never eaten there, we got an 7:30 am,, I have a rental car also and always cut it close. if you think time wise you would be ok I say keep that ADR nothing like breakfast with the characters before you leave to go home :santa:

If you can't get an earlier time at Kona, I'd go for GFC. On our last few trips we found check-in/security really slow at MCO. I'd want to be driving away from property by 10:00 am or shortly thereafter. That's just a bit tight for a 9:15 ADR.:earsboy:

Keep Kona :thumbsup2 Or try and see if there is an earlier breakfast time there, if you want to be super safe.

I said GFC, simply because you suggested the possibility of getting an early breakfast and then looking at the Christmas decorations before leaving... If you haven't seen the Christmas decorations at the Grand Floridian by your last morning, that would be my suggestion. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter