Last Day at USF and Cabana Bay

Opie100

DIS Veteran
If we are checking out of Cabana Bay and driving home on a Sunday, and plan to go to USF/IOA until around 4pm, should we drive to the park? Or pack up the car and take the bus to/from Cabana Bay that day?

I would take the bus. Although minor, driving and parking on your last morning is a bit of a hassle. The buses to/from CBBR seem to run early and often.

When you say drive to the park, would you be parking in the city walk garage?
Save that expense and keep the car at Cbay.

You can check out of the hotel and leave your car in their lot until midnight without any extra charges.
If you do not want to load the car with your luggage when you check out, use the bell service and store your belongings at the hotel.
Pick it up when after you leave the park and pick your stuff up at the hotel

Then pack the car up.

Good points. I agree -- if we've already paid to park the car at CBBR it probably doesn't make much sense to pay again. I suppose it makes more sense to leave earlier in the afternoon than get up earlier (or miss getting to the park earlier). Thx again.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter