• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last day at the resort depression pics!

Great thread, Jay!

Not really a last day pout, but this picture represents what it is like for me at the end of one of our commando/no rest in Disney trips

P7110155.jpg

ETA:

I do have one of my family, getting ready to board the Tragical Depress at the end of our 2010 trip.

:(

IMG_2777.jpg

Great thread! love seeing the pics!

I always tease my family. On our last night leaving the park... I have a temper tantrum! My kids call it a melt down. My DS always held my hand and said " we can come back next year.. really mommy we will! " he is 15 now and last year as we left MK he said the same thing! LOL

On our last day last year it rained. My family kept telling my Disney was crying because we were leaving!

I take a picture every day from the time we leave until our last day. Always a group shot. :goodvibes

Great thread, Jay!

Not really a last day pout, but this picture represents what it is like for me at the end of one of our commando/no rest in Disney trips

P7110155.jpg

ETA:

I do have one of my family, getting ready to board the Tragical Depress at the end of our 2010 trip.

IMG_2777.jpg

Lol, great pics Dee, especially the one on the monorai!! I have that very same picture of my family outside of the BC waiting for ME. Same lineup on the very same wall! Must be a Massachusetts thing :)

Jay

Our last day last August! Good thing you can't see my sad, depressed face from this view!!

6e7376a4-5e79-4583-888b-5f78fb5487f2.jpg

Great thread, Jay!

P7110155.jpg

ETA:

IMG_2777.jpg

Tragical Depress! Good one! :rotfl2:

hahahahm fun thread :) Here's a couple from my last trip, checking out of BLT.

Taking in the view of the castle in the last few moments before checkout.

Walking to the car, hearing sad snoopy music playing in my head.

It's been a "running joke", and I say joke lightly because we hate it, that the Magical Express info that they slide under your door is called "The Envelope of Doom". Everytime that we see it, it plants that awful seed of work/bills/reality into the back of your mind. I wish there was another way for them to give you all that paperwork! Haha! Even a smiling Mickey on the front of the envelope doesn't ease the pain!

I used to get seriously bummed out about leaving WDW, but since we bought DVC it eases the grief. Still, checking in is a lot more fun than checking out.:earsboy:

I dont have a picture but sure do remember the walk :( It was a really sad feeling as we were rolling our luggage towards the magic express especially when a family pasted us pulling their luggage on the way to check in :rolleyes2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter