Las Vegas in September

dennise

DIS Veteran
Is September a god time to go to LV? Have never been there before, but considering it.

Is September a god time to go to LV? Have never been there before, but considering it.

Hello Canada :wave2: I went this past September and we had fun, but it was busy and VERY hot (hotter than June). I went in January and it was gorgeous cool weather, not too busy, great deals everywhere. Depends on what you want to do, I guess. But really, I'd go any month ;)

Hello Queenbillabong:

Our other 2 options are Flroida or BC. My husband has a sister in victoria and we have never been there. worried that the weather in LV maya be too humid. Good shopping could compensate for that.

hahahahhaha
No, not humid in LV. VERY dry. Hot in Sept tho.
Florida is VERY VERY humid. We have been there in Sept & Oct & it is SO SO humid (and we have humid summers in midwest). Dec. in FL was nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter