Largest saving per ticket to roll over to Annual Pass

shooting4life

Mouseketeer
So I am planning on going in September and getting a Flex pass. Last year we upgraded our 3 day tickets to a deluxe pass, the tickets were slightly discounted when we got them but, if I remember correctly, they were rolled over at face value for the pass. Assuming that is still the case, what ticket and from where has the largest discount to roll into the Flex Pass? I was just going to buy from Target with the Red card for a 5% discount like I do the gift cards. I can get the three day park hopper for $355 (face value) for 337.25 , Last minute travel club seems to have an even greater discount. Any worry about getting face value when rolling over from tickets from LMTC? Can they even track the sale price of the ticket?

Thanks for the help.

If you are going to get MaxPass, you should get it from UT as they have hoppers with MaxPass so the whole face value will count towards the Flex Pass.

I just got a 5 day PH pass from LMT for $339.54. Tax included. I will be upgrading it to a FLEX pass after I use it on the weekend. Then I will not have to worry about reservations until our next trip!

Just keep in mind. They do not always apply the full value of the ticket to an upgrade. They officially only apply the price you paid to the upgrade, effectively losing the discount.

what's interesting though, I just upgraded to a flexpass using LMT club hoppers purchased at the old price in January. I was only credited the old gate price of $370 that was in effect at that time. I was hoping I would be credited $395, which is why I bought my hoppers at that time. I still saved the usual $50 other LMT club hoppers get when upgrading though.

I've been price-bridged with LMTC tickets twice, and I checked the value at the booths a third time (did not upgrade) and it was the same.

But this is a recently-new wrinkle, now that UCT offers Maxpass and LMTC does not (yet). The post above is correct: The official policy is only Maxpass added at the time of ticket purchase will be credited toward Maxpass on an AP upgrade.

Can anyone report getting a price-bridge using UCT tickets?
I've been thinking for a while that LMTC (plus Costco, and Sam's Club, when they had them) tickets are treated differently because they are "membership" clubs. I think that also has something to do with them being the lowest most of the time.

That’s awesome. Maybe they’ve changed the policy.
I don't think they've changed the policy because this doesn't seem to work with all tickets from all discount vendors. But it does work with tickets from LMT because of how the ticket price is coded when the CM scans it at the booth.

That’s awesome. Maybe they’ve changed the policy.
If they changed it then it must have been at least 5 years ago. I always buy my tickets from LMT and first time I upgraded to AP was in 2013 and have upgraded 3 times since then. Price was always bridged.

I just did this the end of may with my 5 day hopper from LMT Club....got $395 value towards my Flex Pass. :)

what's interesting though, I just upgraded to a flexpass using LMT club hoppers purchased at the old price in January. I was only credited the old gate price of $370 that was in effect at that time. I was hoping I would be credited $395, which is why I bought my hoppers at that time. I still saved the usual $50 other LMT club hoppers get when upgrading though.
I also bought ours in January at the old price and am planning to upgrade next month. I had never even thought of this scenario. Thanks for the heads up!

I bought 5-d Hoppers from Last Minute Travel Club (LMTC) end of July and used them towards Flex AP upgrade end of 1st week of September for out family of 5.

I just now tried to goto LMTC to buy tix for extended family and see that DL tix are not available anymore! Anyone else able to confirm or verify?

I bought 5-d Hoppers from Last Minute Travel Club (LMTC) end of July and used them towards Flex AP upgrade end of 1st week of September for out family of 5.

I just now tried to goto LMTC to buy tix for extended family and see that DL tix are not available anymore! Anyone else able to confirm or verify?
There was another thread about this: https://www.disboards.com/threads/lmtc-disneyland-tickets-no-longer-available.3768289/

Unfortunately, looks like they are out of stock now. People have gotten conflicting reports, but one person said they were told they'd be back in stock Oct 1st. Hopefully that's true! I believe the next best discount is Undercover Tourist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter