Lanyards Online?

MommyWithDreams

<font color=deeppink>What has the Dis done to me?
Anyone know of any good websites that sell Disney lanyards with the plastic pouch INSTEAD of the metal pin like charm on the end? That's all I've found when I tried googling it. I found Pirate ones for our trip last year and of course have no idea where they are now.
Thanks

I got a cars one, a princess one, and a tinkerbell one at Ebay. They have zippered pouches at the ends, and then a clear pouch on that to stick your ticket/AP into. I can take a picture for you or send you the link from the Ebay store where I bought them if you'd like.

I got a cars one, a princess one, and a tinkerbell one at Ebay. They have zippered pouches at the ends, and then a clear pouch on that to stick your ticket/AP into. I can take a picture for you or send you the link from the Ebay store where I bought them if you'd like.

That would be great!!! THANK YOU!

I have a Tinkerbell and hubby has a Pirates one. We just got 'em at Disneyland for a whopping $5 plus tax. Just so you can keep that number in mind while ebaying and paying for shipping....

Anyone know of any good websites that sell Disney lanyards with the plastic pouch INSTEAD of the metal pin like charm on the end? That's all I've found when I tried googling it. I found Pirate ones for our trip last year and of course have no idea where they are now.
Thanks

I second Ebay. I got one with a nice pouch on the bottom. About $7ish shipped. It's cute.

I have a Tinkerbell and hubby has a Pirates one. We just got 'em at Disneyland for a whopping $5 plus tax. Just so you can keep that number in mind while ebaying and paying for shipping....

Thanks Molly....I was thinking they would be outrageous in DL. I already had ours last year before our trip so I never looked at them at the parks. The only ones I saw I guess were the ones coveredin pins and those were just rediculous. I just can't get into the whole pin thing.

Here are the ones we bought :
feb08009.jpg

I purchased them from this Ebay store:
http://stores.ebay.com/4-The-Heart-Mind-n-Soul

Hope that helps.

DS and I are going out to brunch, but when we get back I'll look in my receipts and find the cost of the lanyard and of the pouch (wanted to clarify that the pouch alone was $5, lanyard was separate). I had a lanyard from Costco travel, and it came with a pouch, but we were told by many people that the travel agency pouches are known for falling apart (they were also much stiffer than the ones with the "zipper"...the zipper part is the different between an old fashioned ziplock where you seal it with your two fingers, and the new kind with the zipper pull sort of thing), and I didn't want that to happen. Then halfway into my trip I "needed" a new lanyard.

Also for Yule I bought lanyards from disneyshopping.com. Both of them had the hangy down things which I thought would be kinda cool, but instead they were just heavy. :) I did like the lanyard itself though. disneyshopping.com continues to have these sales that keep sucking me in. :) You should see the guilt-order I made for DS before I left, LOL. Alas it took a week just to ship, so it's way late according to their estimates and mine.

Anyway, I digress. Wanted to clarify what I got for the $5, and tell you that I'll find the receipt for the lanyard so you can keep disney prices in mind.

I bought a 2008 Fab five lanyard at DL for $5.95 last week and was going to get the pin trading pouch to carry my AP in which was $4. My pouch which I bought last year was starting to rip and it was not going to make it through the trip. I showed the CM that I needed to replace it and she exchanged it for free as they still carried the same one.

mindylovesmickey, those are just beyond cute! Very different from what we got, which I will try to post later.

We just went for a simple late breakfast, and the level of fullness in our tums has caused me to make the decision that we will *never* get the WDW dining package, b/c we just don't eat that much! Ugh.

But anyway, I'm posting through an omelette coma right now, and can't possibly get up to get my camera. Walking home from the restaurant was hard enough! :rotfl:

mindylovesmickey, those are just beyond cute! Very different from what we got, which I will try to post later.

We just went for a simple late breakfast, and the level of fullness in our tums has caused me to make the decision that we will *never* get the WDW dining package, b/c we just don't eat that much! Ugh.

But anyway, I'm posting through an omelette coma right now, and can't possibly get up to get my camera. Walking home from the restaurant was hard enough! :rotfl:

LOL Omelette coma :lmao: That's a good one!
Ours last year was exactly what you described Molly...the glad zip lock kinda thing. The plastic was so worn by the end of the week that we ended up just putting them in out pocket. I couldn't imagine losing my ticket ya know. :eek:
I'll have to check out disneyshopping.com again...everything I saw before though was with the pins. I may just end up getting some extras at work.......we use them there to keep our badges in to get in the doors.

Why am I a shop-a-holic? I need a MEETING!! :rotfl: So I leave for DL in less than 2 weeks and now ya'll have me checking out ebay for this stuff... even though everyone in my party is getting a FREE lanyard when we get there as part of our package:yay: . I absolutely HAVE TO HAVE the Tink pouch right?

I love these!! Do you remember if she gave you a deal on shipping or did you pay $2.95 for each of them?

She gave me a discount. I believe I paid $4 something for her to ship all three of them together. I just did my BIN on each of them, and waited a little bit and she sent me a combined invoice. I think it took about a week to get them. I would buy from her again.

Why am I a shop-a-holic? I need a MEETING!! :rotfl: So I leave for DL in less than 2 weeks and now ya'll have me checking out ebay for this stuff... even though everyone in my party is getting a FREE lanyard when we get there as part of our package:yay: . I absolutely HAVE TO HAVE the Tink pouch right?

LOL!! I love my Tink one, I was going to get the Mickey and Friends one, but I'm just too much of a girl, lol. But, I have so much pink, so I went with the black and called it a compromise. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts