Lanyard?

kitkat4622

DIS Veteran
could you tell me if the card that I am going to get in exchange for my print at home tickets is like the size of a credit card and fit in a normal size pocket of lanyards? thanks

Half our party just used their print at home tickets, you don't have to exchange for a card, but they are credit card size if you do get one.

Yes that is the size. We each wore a lanyard and on one side we had our ticket and the other side, our Express Pass for easy scanning.

Can someone clarify? I have read that the print-at-home tickets are the large piece of paper, but you can exchange it at the park for the smaller card sized tickets? is this not true? Are the print-at-home tickets the smaller size??

Can someone clarify? I have read that the print-at-home tickets are the large piece of paper, but you can exchange it at the park for the smaller card sized tickets? is this not true? Are the print-at-home tickets the smaller size??

If you are only going once, you can just use the print-at-home page. I don't think that's a small credit card size. I think it's the better part of an 8x10 sheet of paper. However, you can swap that out for a plastic card the size of a credit card at guest relations in the parks and Citywalk and maybe the hotels.

Do you need to just show the paper ticket to get into the park or are you going to need to show the ticket when you go on every ride?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter