Lanyard for pins

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Hi guys I finally made it to Scarborough town center to get some pins(what a great deal, I bought 30), but I did not see any lanyards for sale. Has anyone seen them at other Disney stores. I bought a few pins for my DD's friend so she can trade also but she has nothing to display them. DD has a hockey tournament in Leaside in a few weeks so I will be near a few more Disney stores.

Hi ~ dd found one lanyard for 50% off last week at DS in Yorkdale, but it's a little one. It had 4 pins on it. It wasn't big enough to go around an adult neck ~ it was a child's lanyard. Very pretty, all pink and frilly. Good luck finding a lanyard. I am looking for a nice way to display our pins too. S

Nowhere:( , not Yorkdale, SQ1, Scar or Fairview. I was looking for pin books:( , Sandra suggested on another thread the dollars stores.
So after going to Fairview, I think Yorkdale still had the greatest & best selection of pins on sale. Kellya must of bought them all from Fairview LOL.

I only bought a few a Fairview,hehehe(I didnt think they had a great selection either)The CM's at Yorkdale offered to get me a basket so I could dump out the bins and search for what I wanted.Too bad we had to get home to get the kids from school.I was also on the lookout for a pin bag or book but I guess that will have to wait till I get down to WDW.

P.S. The Disney store at Limeridge last week had a decent selection too.Everytime I go in there I keep seeing pins I have never seen before.They must be finding in the far depths of the stockroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter