Lane Bryant $15 off any purchase of $15 or more. Use as many as you want!

DawnM

DIS Veteran
Ok, I had a fabulous weekend! The 40% off coupon is not valid anymore, but the $15 is good until the 30th!

Here is the link. You may need to copy and paste.

http://lanebryant.charmingshoppes.com/emailLB/2006/giftCheque_080306.asp
?mkcl=392944&jrl=070003929442730002335&cam_id=2080&clk=24741

I went back to 2 different Lane Bryants today. You can print out as many $15 off coupons as you want.....I only took 5 to the first store and then went home and printed off 10 more AND printed off 3 of the 40% off (ended today but the $15 is still good).

Anyway, I just added up the totals......

Retail- $511
Paid- $33

WHOOHOOO!!!!!!

Here is what I got and how I did it.

6 free bras. They have a $14.99 sale rack for bras right now. I picked out 6 of them. I asked that they be rung up seperately. They wouldn't have counted for the discount because they are a penny short.....so I bought a $1 bracelet at the counter (the rubber kind for charity).

6 pr. underwear- $2.94 total. Undies on sale for $2.99 each. I got 6 pair to hit over the $15 limit and applied the $15.

2 pr. sunglasses- $3 total. Each pair was $16.50 and I applied two $15 off certificates.

3 sets of PJs- $5 each. They were on the $9.99 rack. I bought 2 at a time and applied $15 to each $20 order.

2 undies for $3 each. They were the off the rack $18 per pair ones. I applied 2 certificates to that to make them each $3

2 T-shirts- $2.50 each. On the $9.99 rack. I got 2 (total $20) and applied the $15 off to that purchase as well.

The coolest thing was that I had 40% off coupons that I no longer planned to use. I was able to bless 2 others in the store! One lady had just rung up $275 and was about to pay when I ran up and handed her a 40% off coupon. She couldn't believe it!

Then another lady and I struck up a conversation and she was just visiting from Alaska and needed some stuff RIGHT THEN. She verbalized how disappointed she was that Lane Bryant wasn't having any really good deals on what she wanted. So, I gave her 2 of my $15 certificates and one of my 40% off certificates!

Good day!

Dawn

This is a great offer! How did you get around the "only 1 coupon per customer" printed on the coupon?

I am not doubting you, but I have never heard of a store allowing someone to use 5 coupons of this type in a row. I think after the second one someone would have been "okay lady, that's enough"...but if they did not, your gain and their loss.

Not a chance that would happen at our store! They're super sticklers about coupons.

It was very kind of you to "share the wealth"! :thumbsup2

Yes, how did you get around the only one coupon thing. On the coupon?

I'm wondering how you got around the 1 per customer also. if it said 1 per transaction, I could understand. I hope my store allows me to bring in lots of them!

There is no way my store would allow this they take your phone number to track the $15.00 coupons. When my husband and I use one each we have to give our cell numbers to get away with it.

The stores here are also super crazy about the coupons, even if the item is 14.99 they wont use it because you are short 1 cent. The item can’t be on clearance but on sale and then it works. I would just get 2 and that makes it Buy 1 get 1. Usually jewelry wont count towards this coupon, I tried that once, to add a bracelet to get me to the total. I also didn’t think the item could be on clearance for the coupon to work, but full prices. They have gotten super strict about the coupons. I used to use the $25 off $75 and get a lot of clearance clothes, but now they don’t work on clearance. I leaned this a few months back after spending an hour trying on clothes and ended up buying most of what I had anyway, also the last big deal was 40% off their clearances, I got an email and a postcard so I made a trip to the store and the signs were everywhere, the walls, the doors, the racks, I picked up 4 t-shirts and 4 pairs of Capri’s and then found out that everything I had didn’t count. I ended up getting 2 of the shirts, but I was mad. My store will also not give you the hangers. I don’t see why for each shirt you cant get one.
I did check my email again and it did say select styles and apparently the sign had to be on that rack, even thought they were hung everywhere.
It might be worth if the coupons works for sales and clearance, I may call first, but I am pretty unhappy with them right now.
I know the perfectly prices stuff is “perfectly priced”, but I used to buy 2-3 shorts and then use the $15 off, but now that is not valid.
I am usually only a clearance clothes shopper at the store, but I do 2-3 times a year go and buy an outfit that is full priced. There clothes are very expensive though.
Good deal for you though,

Personally, I'm glad most stores are being strict with these coupons because then hopefully they will continue to put them out. When coupons get abused, they stop putting them out.

Anybody who's been around any of the "deals" boards will remember several years back when Eddie Bauer kept putting out $20 off $20 coupons. Eventually there was so much abuse of it going on that they stopped those coupons altogether.

Usually when I recieve these coupons in the mail they can't be used on clearance items, so I rarely find something that is "free". I'm barely on the verge of being able to fit things in that store, pants are ok, but tops are usually too wide.

I don’t mind them being strict. When I did use this coupon I would usually still spend at least $20 more. They used to have really good clearance sales, some stuff down to 6.99-9.99 but when I went in July they were still trying to clearance stuff for 19.99, this was stuff that had been around a while and obviously no one wanted, even when using the 40% off, I didn’t want any of it, looked like no one did, one woman joked that all that was left was the ugly stuff. Really I have too many clothes anyway. I did use the last $15 off coupon to buy a full priced 39.99 shirt that I really really wanted. It was the last one they had and luckily in my size.
I did think about going in this weekend with the 40% coupon, but I always spend more than I should. I am saving up for my wedding. I am actually going dress shopping Thursday. Did anyone notice the wedding dresses on the website? Not fancy, but they were pretty. Lane Bryant should make more and have them at the store. Now that would be awesome. I wonder if they were eligible for the 40% I do like their dresses, only one store in town carries them though, last year I bought 5 summer ones online with a coupon and got free shipping. Luckily they all fit.

Ok, I have to report today.

I went to another LB to see if they had some more of the $2.99 underwear (big sale) and sunglasses (now on sale for $6.99 each.)

I got 2 "orders" and went up to the counter and the manager came over and said, "Ma'am, you can only use one usually. We will let you use two, but you should only use one."

So, you are right! I honestly didn't even know! The other LB said, "Use as many as you want." I thought it was fine.

So, if you are lucky, you can hit a store like I did yesterday.

Sorry about that.

But I did get today:

2 pr. sunglasses
1 pr. PJ pants
3 pr. underwear

and in 2 orders it ended up being $2.50 total for all of the above.

I guess it depends on the store.

Dawn

My stores also don't let me use it on clearance items anymore. It stinks :(.

Probably depends on the store/store manager. I haven't worked for Lane Bryant since it was owned by the Limited. But some stores do get hit hard during the tight financial times......especially the ones in smaller malls with little traffic.....if I was falling below 'plan' for that day I certainly would encourage coupon use...honestly who is going to stop a customer from coming in 10 different times and making up 10 different phone numbers? Isn't this the same store where no sale is ever final?(did they stop that policy?) and you had to happily accept back clothes there were worn for an entire season(including underwear) and watch that customer use that refund towards a whole new wardrobe that was likely to come back in 6 months time well worn....but perfectly matched with tags and receipt?
.....who wants to listen to their district manager complain when the numbers are called in and they don't see the 200 teenagers walking around the mall and no one else?

Really???? Wow. None of the stores I went to said anything about that. I used all of mine for clearance items. Even the one I went to today that would only let me use 2.

Dawn

JoiseyMom said:
My stores also don't let me use it on clearance items anymore. It stinks :(.

Ok, I have a question.....what do you mean by the 'plan?' If you were the manager, would it HELP you if I used coupons and got everything for really little?

My DH was also wondering how they report my phone number each time and get a redemption for it. He mentioned that today when I was told not to use any more. I mean, if my number comes up 15 times attached to 15 different coupons, does the headquarters red flag it and not reimburse them?

I honestly wasn't trying to cheat anyone. I was just looking for a great deal. I gave the same phone number each time!

Yikes!,

Dawn

Jaklackus said:
Probably depends on the store/store manager. I haven't worked for Lane Bryant since it was owned by the Limited. But some stores do get hit hard during the tight financial times......especially the ones in smaller malls with little traffic.....if I was falling below 'plan' for that day I certainly would encourage coupon use...honestly who is going to stop a customer from coming in 10 different times and making up 10 different phone numbers? Isn't this the same store where no sale is ever final?(did they stop that policy?) and you had to happily accept back clothes there were worn for an entire season(including underwear) and watch that customer use that refund towards a whole new wardrobe that was likely to come back in 6 months time well worn....but perfectly matched with tags and receipt?
.....who wants to listen to their district manager complain when the numbers are called in and they don't see the 200 teenagers walking around the mall and no one else?

Just wanted to clarify that this particular coupon CAN be used on clearance or permanently reduced merchandise. Those two things are NOT listed in the exclusions this time. Generally in the past they were listed, but this time they are not. So if your cashier is operating in autopilot show him/her the exclusions and you will NOT find clearance/permanent reductions listed. :)

The coupon does say limit one per customer--however--it does not say one per household. That's how you could use your phone number more than once. The local grocery stores use the wording of one per household. However, that is rarely ever enforced. I have always said, that if they really wanted to enforce it,(in grocery stores) they would only let you purchase one per club card (Jewel, Dominicks, etc). Which also goes by your phone number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter