Landyard?

autumnsmom

Earning My Ears
I've been reading threads that mention Passporter, Passporter landyards, landyards? What are these and how do you get them?

Thanks!!

passporter is a wonderful guide book. www.passporter.com

passporter lanyard is an id pouch that goes around your neck and has place to put kttw card, dl, cc whatever. can be found in store at above link.

lanyard is basicaly a strap of fabric that goes around your neck and may have small pouch on bottom for holding cards, money. these can be found in jewery dept at walmart, target etc. , at disneyworld near pin stuff, on cruise in mickey mates. I also have seen them at hot topic and stores like that in local malls. do an ebay search so you can see pictures and that may help you.

Is the PassPorter printed each year? And, if one's not cruising till Sept. '07, should they wait until next year to purchase their copy?

Thanks!

autumnsmom said:
Is the PassPorter printed each year? And, if one's not cruising till Sept. '07, should they wait until next year to purchase their copy?

Thanks!
There is a new version coming out on April 1st. I think this is a good edition to start with.
Also, there are smaller landyards at Disney and online at their site with the pin collections.
Have a wonderful cruise! We go Aug 07.

I would get the most recent Passporter you can find soon and start reading it. We read it cover to cover a few times prior to our cruise and felt really at home once we boarded. Between here (the DISboards) and the Passporter you can't go wrong!

Here is a pic of the $99. cent lanyard at walmart....

IDHOLDER.jpg

It is no frills but certainly beats the price of the $7-8.00 dollar one onboard...

Can you tell me what section of Walmart has the lanyards? I looked the other day and could not find one with a plastic pouch. Thanks for any help! :) pirate:

We bought a couple of the Passporter lanyards and none of us like them. They hold a lot, but are uncomfortable around my neck, even when empty. I LOVE the books, though!

We had a family reunion last October, and I had a Disney lanyard made for everyone. They are made from Swarovski crystals which are light and comfortable. They have a clip on the bottom, so we just bought plastic ID holders from Office Depot and an assortment of Disney stickers so everyone could personalize their own. They turned out great! I wish I could post a picture, but I have tried and tried to post pictures, but it just never works.

Bonnie at trinkettrunk.com made the lanyards for me with decorative Disney beads.

I found lanyards at Wal-Mart in the section that has jewlery, watches, purses, scarves etc.. hope this helps

autumnsmom said:

Thanks!

I think if you register your copy you can get discounts for the newer versions as they are released.

Hey all, Just to let you know, the wal*marts in my area are not stocking the lanyards anymore. I'm from MA, I checked one store and they only had one left, the associate went into computer to check stock status at other stores in MA and nobody else had them (one or two store showed 1 onhand) They seem to be discontinuing them. I am actually using the hunting/fishing license holders from sporting goods dept instead, They are big enough to hold a credit card sized item and they pin on instead of hang around the neck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter