Landry's Card

Hezzy04

DIS Veteran
I just want to make sure I'm not mistaken...

If I get a Landry's card, will my family be able to get in to eat at the Disney Springs Rainforest Cafe without an ADR? Then will I also be able to pay using DDP credits?

We were hoping to eat there on our arrival day but didn't see an ADR for the time we wanted. Then I realized if this is true about the Landry's card, it would make life a lot easier bc I wouldn't have to even worry about being there at a specific time... We could just get there when convenient...

Thanks!

If I get a Landry's card, will my family be able to get in to eat at the Disney Springs Rainforest Cafe without an ADR?

Yes.

Then will I also be able to pay using DDP credits?
Yes, but keep in mind that a Landry's Card will cost you $25. Then they give you a $25 gift card to spend on a meal.

So your walk-up access will cost you $25 if you intend to pay with DDP. I'm not sure the credit can be applied to tip (or if you try, if it works out properly for your server).

Yes.

Yes, but keep in mind that a Landry's Card will cost you $25. Then they give you a $25 gift card to spend on a meal.

So your walk-up access will cost you $25 if you intend to pay with DDP. I'm not sure the credit can be applied to tip (or if you try, if it works out properly for your server).

Thanks! I assume the $25 credit would remain there, so at some point I could just take my family to our closest Rainforest Cafe (about an hour away) to get my $25 worth! Actually, better yet we could wait and go my birthday month since I believe we get another $25 Then, right?

The $25 disappears after awhile. They all have expiration dates.

And those amounts take a little time to get activated on your account.

FYI the ADR system has a fraction of the times available at the Landry's places.

Go to their site and look up the restaurant and call them You will almost certainly get the time you want. And you won't be subject to the cancel fee Disney imposes.

Thanks! I assume the $25 credit would remain there, so at some point I could just take my family to our closest Rainforest Cafe (about an hour away) to get my $25 worth! Actually, better yet we could wait and go my birthday month since I believe we get another $25 Then, right?

Your welcome reward is valid for 12 months. Your birthday reward expires on the 15th of the month following your birthday month.

Yes.

How long does it take to receive the gift card after signing up for the Landry's card? I'm trying to figure out when to order the Landrys card, then receive the gift card to use for our October trip.

How long does it take to receive the gift card after signing up for the Landry's card? I'm trying to figure out when to order the Landrys card, then receive the gift card to use for our October trip.

I ordered my card January 10 and received it January 21. My trip is this Saturday.

You won't get a gift card. There is just a $25 loaded on the account and it uses it when you provide your card, or phone number, when you pay
Not even any need to wait on a card, I've never used mine, no idea where it even is located. Just give them my number when we go

Hand your server your Landry's card before they bring you the bill. The bill will come with the credit taken off. You can then pay whatever is left with your magic band.

Yes, Landry's Select Club members are offered priority seating over non-members.

When I ordered my card, it was too close to my trip, and it did not come in time. All was good though. They can look you up by phone number, and yes, they even applied my $25 credit without the card.

BTW, there is a Landry's Select Club App. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it works, you can pull up your card and see your rewards on your phone.

A bit off topic but I understand you can use purchase McCormick and Schmidt gift cards at Costco and use them at the Landry's restaurants. Does anyone know if the Costco in Tampa or Orlando sells the gift cards? Also I see that there is special at Morton's for January for steak and lobster for $40.00 for Landry's members. Has anyone had this? (just wondering what kind of steak it is?)
Thanks

I have to say that we love the Laundry's card. My DH travels for business and gets points for eating out and then he gets his birthday bonus right before our annual Christmas/NYE trip. We ate at Yak & Yeti for free last month and we are always seated almost immediately.

Makes me excited. I got our first Landry’s Card last September. There was a snafoo and they didn’t completely activate my account, so when I called to rectify the situation in October when I saw they had charged me, but I couldn’t log in to my account, they ended up loading my birthday month reward (my Birthday is in September) as a regular reward with a year expiration, so I have it to use next month on our trip. We do not have any Landry’s within 2 hours of us here.

DH & I were staying at Kidani this past December. He has a Landry's card so we decided to just pop over to the AK to eat at Yak & Yeti. We were seated within 5 minutes. Pretty good, I'd say!

We had a reservation at Yak & Yeti but I didn't mention having the card to the hostess but were seated quickly either way. Next time I'll mention it just in case it helps. But it was my birthday month and had only signed up the month prior so yes received $50 off which covered almost the entire meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter