Landry's bonus gc deal at Sams

I am wondering how the $20.00 bonus gc is issued. Is it in store or after you dine? Also on the back of the flyer it doesn't say anything about TRex being included but all other Landry's restaurants are included. Do you think that is a typo?

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/yak-yeti-120-mp-2-x-50-w-bo/prod20950428.ip?xid=plp:product:1:1

I believe you get the $20 gift card along with the two $50 cards. We have used other Landry gift cards at Trex, so as long as it's for Landry's, it can be used at any of their restaurants.

I believe you get the $20 gift card along with the two $50 cards. We have used other Landry gift cards at Trex, so as long as it's for Landry's, it can be used at any of their restaurants.
You are right! My local club doesn't have any Landry's gcs. I called customer service and they said its a pack. Also that TRex is included.

I just ordered and received the landry yak & yeti pack and the rain forest cafe pack from sams club for $99.98 each You get 2 $50 gift cards and 1 $20 bonus car. I also used the discover card for the 5% cash back

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter