Land/Sea Park Hopper Question

felixdacat

Give Me Liberty!
I'm going to post this on some other boards as well, but since this is the main board I go to (every day) I thought I would start here.
I'm booked for a Land/Sea vacation at the end of April. The package comes with the Park Hopper passes.
Somebody told me that there may be upgrades that you can purchase for the Park hopper that would allow certain perks. You know, going to the front of lines, being up front for the shows at Disney World.
Does anyone know anything about this?

Being an Annual pass holder , I would be pretty upset if this were so .... and if it is true then it is pretty new and I wish some one else would post with more info....

This is not true. Perhaps they were thinking about Universal, which offers front of the line perks for people staying on property there.

Anne

The head of the line perks are offered to all WDW guests. (Fastpass) Nothing additional is offered to that regard. As far as VIP seating for the shows, that is available to those guests with the Prince and Princess add on. The add on gives one character breakfast per family, $50 disney dollars per child (age 3-9) and VIP seating at the shows at MGM and Animal Kingdom.
Hope that helps.

I am pretty sure unless they have changed in last weeks that you do not get head of the line perks with disney resort pass that is only at universal.. you can however use your room key to get a fast pass just like others would use there ticket.. If that has changed in the last few weeks i would like to know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter