Land of Make Believe Discount? Coupons?

I have a get one free adult admission when one adult admission
is purchased coupon if anyone wants it.:)

Hello, I was wondering if anybody had any coupons to LOMB that they did not plan on using? My husband and I will be taking our son for the first time for his 4th birthday. I am pregnant so I will mostly just be there to watch. I am also going with another family so if anyone had 2 coupons that would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Does anyone have buy one get one free ticket for LOMB that they will not be using I would love to get it from you and I would really appreciate it. UNOWMATYAHOO.COM Thanks :)

Today, the price of this book is only 7.99; and you can print the LOMB coupon right away, as soon as you finish ording the book - $7.99 vs $22, not a bad deal. I just did it works.:yay:

Today, the price of this book is only 7.99; and you can print the LOMB coupon right away, as soon as you finish ording the book - $7.99 vs $22, not a bad deal. I just did it works.:yay:

I can't find it to print it!

What is this discount book I read about & where can I get one? We are planning to go to The Land of Make Believe soon and would love a BOGO coupon.

Hi, Denise, it's the Entertainment Book and think it's at www.entertainment.com. The coupon is in the New Jersey books and I also bought a Massachusetts book since we're ging camping in Plymouth next month - it will pay for itself in one day. There are also still Shop Rite coupons in the NJ books which is awesome!

If anyone has an extra coupon for the Land of Make Believe, I'd be grateful to receive it. Thanks! (Happy to send a SASE). Unfortunately the Entertainment book is sold out.
Carol

Hi my name is Dana & my husband & I are looking to take out 8yr old son to LOMB this Saturday & are wondering if there is anyway or anywhere we can get coupons from. We looked online & found none & also saw that the LOMB doesnt have military discount................which I was really shocked because most parks do. We would appreciate any help. Thank you for your time & I look forward to hearing from someone soon.:flower3:

hi i would love some of those tickets if you still have any available :wave2::wave2::wave2:i have 2 small children and my hubby is currently unemployed and this would help me make my kids summer a little better thanks again email is mgomez73 at optimum.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter