Lainy67's family at WDW - Getting Ready

Lainy67

Mouseketeer
After debating long and hard (read quick and easy) we decided to book a trip. I started searching the internet in April and priced things over and over. Found out the best I could do was the Summer Saver package through WDTC. Although I really wanted to stay at AKL, I couldn't justify the increase in price over a moderate at this time. So, we concentrated on moderate and value. The value we really wanted, and would have done was ASMo, but all rooms were booked when we wanted to go.

We had previously stayed at CBR and although we liked the room we hated the food court. We had also stayed at POFQ and really liked it. But why not try a new one - leaving POR (I like the name Dixie Landings better) and CSR. The theming at POR appealed more and out 3 year old loves boats so the boat to DTD gave bonus points.

After buying 6 guide books, spending countless hours on the web, and traveling to the Disney Store in anticipation it was finally time to pack. We had three regular size rolling suitcases a large duffel bag, a kids size rolling suitcase, two backpacks and a small carry on bag. Whew ! You would think we had planned a month not a week.

We pack like that too. My oldest dd thinks she needs a suitcase for her shoes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!