LadyB DISigns-Open-Please read Post #1 Before Requesting

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Lady Boadicea, Apr 25, 2014.

1. irfyr

irfyr Mouseketeer

Thank You!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!

2. forevermom

forevermom Earning My Ears

Hi LadyB! If you have time, I am hoping to have two Surprise/Invitation Letters designed for my 9 year old son (Trenton) and my 7 year old daughter (Abbi). I've read all the rules and think this is where I am supposed to request this. Please correct me if I am in the wrong place or not asking correctly. It has been 6 years since I've visited this site and I am a little overwhelmed.
    We are surprising the kids with a trip to Disney in January as their Christmas gift. Both kids have special needs, Trenton can read printed font and Abbi cannot read, so simple words are best. Abbi likes Cinderella or Rapunzel and Trenton likes Indiana Jones and Star Wars. If it is easier, one letter addressed to both kids with Mickey and Minnie would be great! We are leaving on January 14th, 2018.
    We love your disigns and will be happy with anything you create! Basically just something that addresses the kids, tells them their going to Disney World and Love, Mama and Daddy, and wishes them a Merry Christmas. Whatever you think I best.
    Also, could we ask for a countdown for each kid? Counting down from December 25th to January 14th (20 days)?
    Thanks so much in advance!!!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. noochez

noochez Mouseketeer

Thank you!! They are great!

5. monique5

monique5 DVC - BLT & VGF

Hi!

Your DISigns are awesome. It was hard just picking one letter. :santa:
    I would love to have a personal letter from our Elf on the Shelf.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151861074@N07/37037726855/in/album-72157685881681060/

To: Chandler

Surprise! You are going to Walt Disney World today! Then wording as shown on flickr....
    Love,

Thanks so much! :flower1:
    We are bring our elf too.

I would love if I could have by the end of next week. Leaving the following week. 14D and counting.

6. Lady Boadicea

Lady Boadicea The Princess Of Quite Alot

I am all caught up on requests on this thread. If I missed yours and you still need it please let me know by posting here on the thread. To those of you I didn't get to before your trip I am sorry, life gets super busy around the holidays.

7. forevermom

forevermom Earning My Ears

Thank you so much!! The letters and countdowns were exactly what we wanted!!!! Great designs and quick turn-around! Thanks again!

8. Dutch37

Dutch37 Earning My Ears

Hello Lady B, You did an awesome job for us on our 2016 cruise, and I was hoping we could get you to create some new ones for our February 2018 cruise. If at all possible, I would like the tickets and letter before Christmas, but the rest could be completed in January if you have time. Please let me know if you have any questions, or can not complete any of these. Thanks a bunch!!! Please see attached.

Attached Files:

9. krd315

krd315 Mouseketeer

May I please have 2 disigns if you have time? We leave 12-17.
    Christmas namefill1 "NANCY"
    Christmas namefill2 "DENISE"

10. melglnh2o

melglnh2o DIS Veteran

Hi LadyB!! Just wanted to pop in to give you a huge awesome thanks for the first half of my magnet design request. I will get the second half together and post soon! You are amazing!!

11. monique5

monique5 DVC - BLT & VGF

Hi, Lady B!

Thank you so much for the letter! It means so much to me. Just the pixiedust: I needed.

Monique
    Happy Holidays! :santa:

12. Camey

Camey Earning My Ears

Hi. Is it possible to get 6 countdowns made or would that be asking too much? (We have 8 kids, but the two babies are staying behind). I read your first post and was wondering what the Mickey Heads were used for? Thanks so much!

13. MSuzanne

MSuzanne Earning My Ears

Wow, just looking through your work as I get used to the site. You are very talented!!

14. Billinaz

Billinaz Moving within sight of Port Canaveral!

Hi Lady B,

I cannot seem to find the designs you did for the scooter license plates. Can you lead me to that?

THANKS

15. Jake06

Jake06 Mouseketeer

Thank You!!! They are perfect! My daughter is going to love her new SLP sign! Happy Holidays!

16. CindyH927

CindyH927 Earning My Ears

Hi Lady B! I would like to request the following designs if possible. No rush on these since we are not sailing until after the New Year. Thank you so much for creating such beautiful images! It was hard for me to just pick a few.

LadyBCruiseMH39
    February 5, 2018
    Holmes Family

LadyBCruiseMH62C
    Marty (Dad)
    Cindy (Mom)
    Sophia (Daughter)
    Grayson (Son)

LadyBCruiseMH66
    2-5-2018
    Disney Dream

LadyBBdayCruise43
    Sophia's 6th Birthday Cruise
    February 5-February 9

17. Lady Boadicea

Hi Camey, It kind of depends on when you need them by and if I have to make new ones or if I can use ones already in my samples. Please post your request and I will let you know.
    People use the mickey heads for many things, mostly for shirts (iron ons) or cruise magnets.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 6:48 PM
  18. Lady Boadicea

I will try to do this weekend but can't make any promises.

19. Lady Boadicea

I only have done a few in the past I have only two samples right now and they are for cruises.
    Cruise Scooter Plates
    https://www.flickr.com/gp/151861074@N07/rxA5n9
    If you want something else List the name or saying you want, theme/character and when you need it by and I will do my best to get to it.

20. krd315

krd315 Mouseketeer

If you can't I understand. I know you are busy and it is short notice. Have a great weekend.

21. Billinaz

Billinaz Moving within sight of Port Canaveral!

Actually, I really like the DCL ones. When you get time, could you do one with the name Bill on it? I like the one on the right with Capt Mickey and Minnie together...... If you dont have the time, I can manage it if you have a template somewhere.