LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi Lady B! I love your stuff, and was wanting to get a countdown calendar. We are going in 25 days, so I am not sure if you will have time, but I thought I would give it a try. We are leaving on April 12th, which is a Wednesday. I really loved the design of the calendar with Mickey and Minnie, but would like the actual countdown numbers. There were no file names on each calendar that I could find. If you are able to, my children`s names are Manning and Madeline and would like it to say

Manning and Madeline`s Countdown to Disney World.

I am not picky on the font. I would love your creative skills on this. Again, I know this is super short notice, and understand completely if you are unable to find time to do this. I just found this board yesterday, and I am in awe of all that y'all do. Thank you for sharing your gift!!

Hi Lady B! I love your stuff, and was wanting to get a countdown calendar. We are going in 25 days, so I am not sure if you will have time, but I thought I would give it a try. We are leaving on April 12th, which is a Wednesday. I really loved the design of the calendar with Mickey and Minnie, but would like the actual countdown numbers. There were no file names on each calendar that I could find. If you are able to, my children`s names are Manning and Madeline and would like it to say

I am not picky on the font. I would love your creative skills on this. Again, I know this is super short notice, and understand completely if you are unable to find time to do this. I just found this board yesterday, and I am in awe of all that y'all do. Thank you for sharing your gift!!

Just checking to make sure that I did everything right. I am new to this. If there is anything I need to do, or do differently, please let me know. Thanks so much. Jewels

Hello Lady B,

You have created some things for me in the past and they were wonderful. Could I please request some invites.
Pirates League for Hazel and Amelia on May 20 at 10:00am
Pirates and Pals fireworks cruise for Amelia, Hazel, Jared, Daphne, and Nana on May 20 at 7:45 leaving from the Contemporary Resort

Be Our Guest Breakfast for Amelia, Hazel and Nana on May 20 at 8:30 am
Be Our Guest Breakfast for Jared and Daphne on May 20 at 8:30am

1900 Park Fare dinner for Amelia, Hazel and Nana on May 21 at 4:35 pm
1900 Park Fare dinner for Jared and Daphne on May 21 at 4:35 pm

Monsieur Paul dinner for Amelia, Hazel and Nana on May 22 at 7:45 pm
Monsieur Paul dinner for Jared and Daphne on May 22 at 7:45

Fantasmic dinner at Hollywood & Vine on May 23 at 4:55 pm for Amelia, Hazel and Nana
Fantasmic dinner at Hollywood & Vine on May 23 at 4:55 pm for Jared and Daphne

Tusker House dinner for ROL 1st show for Amelia, Hazel and Nana at 5:45 pm
Tusker House dinne for ROL 1st show for Jared and Daphne at 5:45 pm

Thank you in advance and I know they will be very special.

Kathy Ford
villianNana
pm sent

Hi there LadyB,

I'd like to request a couple things if I could, no hurry, thank you so much!

LadyBCruiseSign23 - The Albright Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign23 - The Daly Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign54 - Amos, Shelley and Adam 2017
LadyBCruiseSign8 - Tim and Missy 2017
LadyBCruiseSign139 - (2017 if you have it) - The Albright Family
LadyBCruiseSign133 - Tim and Missy October 2017
LadyBCruiseSign129 - Adam
LadyBCruiseSign230 - Fantasy The Albright Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign230 - The Fantasy The Daly Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign212 - The Fantasy The Albright Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign229 - The Fantasy The Albright Familt 2017
LadyBCruiseSign229 - The Fantasy The Daly Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign221 - The Fantasy The Albright Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign221 - The Fantasy The Daly Family 2017
LadyBCruiseSign210 - Albright Fantasy 2017
LadyBCruiseHalloween27 - The Albright Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween27 - The Daly Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween26 - The Albright Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween26 - The Daly Family
LadyBCruiseHalloween22 - Tim 2017
LadyBCruiseMH62 - Fantasy Amos, Shelley (bow), Adam
pm sent

Could I please trouble you for two more DISigns? I would love for them to be the postcard style that you did for Suva, Fiji with three photos. Here are the details:

Sydney: Chinese Garden of Friendship, Interior of Queen Victoria Building, Koala

Honolulu: Iolani Palace, Kawaiahaʻo Church, King Kamehameha Statue

I can PM you some images if this helps.

Corinna
Hi Corinna,
I added these to your foler.

Hey LadyB!
First, I appreciate all these very cool designs and thank you for what you do!
Could you please so something for me with your cupcakes? I have a rollator and always have a nameplate on it and came across your designs and loved them. I was hoping you could line them up like in LadyBCupcakeGroup2 but would like the following:

1) Rapunzel, Tiana, Anna, Elsa, Belle, Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella with the word Princess spelled across in Disney font
2) Merida, Pocohantas, Jasmine, SnowWhite with the word Kate spelled across in Disney font
3) Pluto, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy with the word Cousin spelled across in Disney font
4) Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger with the word Kate spelled across in Disney font
5) Stitch with the number 20 in Disney font
6) Tink with the number 17 in Disney font

I was reading through the directions of how to order and hope I did it properly.

Thanks again!, Kate
pm sent

Hi LadyB! Loving your work! I would love to have a couple of shirts made for me and my friends little girls for Disney on Ice at the end of the month. I really like this mickey head.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Minnie Mouse/LadyBMHMinnie21_zpsa9374e87.jpg.html?sort=9&o=20

Aviana
Scarlett

And maybe one for the grown ups.
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/media/Mickey Heads/Minnie Mouse/LadyBMHMinnie23_zpsa294975e.jpg.html?sort=9&o=22
In Disney font

Aviana's Nonie
Scarlett's Momma

If you can incorporate Disney on Ice 2017 somewhere on there wothout it being too busy that would be cool too. Either way is great.
Thank you so much I'm super excited to see them and to surprise my friend and our girls. yayyyyy
pm sent

Hi,
I normally ask for 2 weeks notice for designs. The design you requested is a planning calendar meant to be filled in by hand, not a countdown which is why there were no numbers on it. I did go ahead and make a countdown in the same style and sent you the link in a pm.

Hi LadyB...You have made some wonderful designs for us, and we love and appreciate everything you do...I would like to start making requests for our trip to WDW (not until August)...
LadyBMHTangeled17 Juliana
Could you design something similar to this with Flynn Rider and Maximus for Anthony? He likes the color blue...if you could use that in the outline...Thank you so much...Can't wait to see these!

Hi,
I normally ask for 2 weeks notice for designs. The design you requested is a planning calendar meant to be filled in by hand, not a countdown which is why there were no numbers on it. I did go ahead and make a countdown in the same style and sent you the link in a pm.

Thank you so much!! It is exactly what I was wanting. I really appreciate you being able to make this for me so quickly. I definitely would have requested this earlier if I had stubled on the site sooner. I am sorry for the short notice. Again, this is soooo perfect, and my kids are going to love it. Again, thank you!! Jewels

Hi Lady Boadicea, I never got a reply to this on the Designer Thread. Can you do this?

Hi all Designers, My husband and I are going on the Disney Dream on September 11, 2017. It's a Halloween Cruise. We are not big in to costumes especially my husband. Was wondering if you can make us a matching shirt we can wear to the Halloween Party...

Meant just the design I can put on a t-shirt.

Would like a disney theme/characters of course--you have free creative license. I would also like it to say something like This Is Our Costume.

We are Natalie and Paul

Thank you!

Hi there! I’m not sure I posted my request to the right place the first time. An acquaintance passed along your information and I was wondering if you could help with the following. Please let me know if I requested too much. Everything is so darn cute! Thank you so much for helping make this a great vacation. I really appreciate all your work! Would love to have these as soon as possible so we can start our countdown. Thank you…thank you!

Letters:

LadyB WDW Letter 125 - to Hailey, Abby and Morgan April 29th
Crystal Palace Invitation (with original pooh and friends about the Crystal Palace Banner)- Hailey, Abby and Morgan – May 4th – 7:50pm
Cinderella’s Royal Table – Hailey, Abby and Morgan – May 4th – 1:05pm
Chef Mickey’s Invitation - Hailey, Abby and Morgan – May 3rd – 6:25pm
Chef Mickey’s Invitation – Maggie, Jake and Owen – May 3rd – 6:25pm
Hollywood & Vine – Hailey, Abby and Morgan – May 2nd – 9:30 am
Hollywood & Vine – Maggie, Jake and Owen – May 2nd – 9: 30am

Cupcake:
LadyBCupcake2 – Hailey
LadyBCupcakeGroup WDW – LadyBCupcake 12, 14, 11, 26 - Abby
LadyBCupcakeGroup WDW - LadyBCupake 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 - Morgan

Name Fill:
HAILEY – Frozen
ABBY – Mickey and Friends
MORGAN – Pooh Bear and Friends
MAGGIE – Rapunzel
JAKE – Buzz Lightyear
OWEN - Mickey Mouse

Quick question…do you do any stick figures families? I have a picture if that would help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter