LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Hi could you please do me some gift tags for my fish extender gifts saying " have a MAGICal cruise from cabin -6018"

Thanks in advance :-)

Hi Lady B,
i would like to make a few requests for the red and white Mickey Head Cheer:
one with the name "HOLLY" and one with the words "PTHS JV"

and if there is room, could you do a CHEER MOM

thanks so much.

Love all of your designs - so great! We are going in November, but I'm trying to start early this time, so no rush! Could I get:

1. MickeyHeadSafariHatZebraBowMom with "Mommy" "Big Sis" and "Lil Sis"

2. MickeyHeadSafariHatZebra with "Daddy"

3. Are you doing any Frozen Mickey heads? (love the Ariel one you have, but looking for Frozen) If so, I'd love an Elsa with "Ansley" and an Anna with "Hadley" (white lettering if possible?)

4. Do you have any Star Wars Mickey heads? If so I'd love one with "Daddy" maybe Darth Vadar? (also white lettering if possible?)

5. MickeyHeadCharacterCinderella with "Mommy"

Thank you so much in advance!

Hi, Lady B!

Would you be willing to make three more for me, please?

LadyBCruiseSign69 with
Welcome Aboard, Aidan!
Disney Magic
November 2014
Same style/font/colors
No rush; cruising in November.

LadyBCruiseSign70 with
Welcome Aboard, Princess Kyra!
Disney Magic
November 2014
Font/style/colors can be same or change to your pref if given the wording change (but I like the background of the ship railing in 70 v. the other backgrounds).

LadyBCruiseSign56 with
The Cox Family-- A Pirate Adventure Awaits!
Same style/font/colors

Thank you so very much! Your designs are gorgeous, and I really appreciate your willingness to share your time and talent.
Karon

Roxie could you please make some of your wonderful designs I am going to try and make magnets out of them. Most of your photo bucket is private so could not fine what I was looking for so I hope you understand what I'm talking about.There is no big rush when ever you can!
Angellina: MickeyHeadCrown_zpse9031683png could you ad WDW under the name
Grandma Tanya:LadyBMHFairy5_zps0557bd with WDW in other ear
Sarah:LadyBMHChipmunk3_zpsc77c7ac3jpg WDW and name in ears
Natasha: Mickey Head with Minnie in the center, with Name and WDW in ears
Theresa:LadyBMHSafari11_2zps7848ea73jpg
Also looking for something for a Mother and two daughter any Ideal or photo's let me know. Thank you!:dance3:

Thank you so much! These are wonderful!
I'm going to buy t shirts to print them on today!
Can you make the zebra safari hats with our names?
Boy names-
Tom
Charlie
Sam
Noah
Rick
Graham
Ethan
Cannon
Girl names-
Robyn
Whitney
Paula
Maddy
Kennedy
Tess

Also, could you take the Mickey off the Dallas Cowboy ones? Looks to kid like for the 18 year old :)

Thanks so much!

i've been looking for Alaska designs and fell in love with yours. I would like to have 3 of them:
LadyBAlaskaCruise1 - with the names changed to Tim and Terri
LadyBAlaskaCruise2 - with the names changed to Tim and Terri
LadyBAlaskaCruise12 - with the names changed to Tim and Terri. Everything else was good.
We cruise August 5th but I'd like to have at least a week to be able to print them. Thanks so much.

Hi LadyB-

I love your DISigns! I would like to request Porthole5.

Names: Dustin & Stacy - 2014

No rush. We travel in November. If I could have by 9/1 that would be great! Thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter